Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got myself a job............

Got myself a job............

Old Jul 15th 2005, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Talking Got myself a job............

......after being here just over a year and taking a break from work to spend time with Oliver, I have landed myself a job........fab one too as its at my favourite place , am chuffed to nuts and can be all business like again, never thought I'd be so excited to work!!!! It all happened so quick too.

Going to sort out paperwork with them this afternoon and then celebrating tonight
Old Jul 15th 2005, 4:40 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got myself a job............

Wow! Good one!

So, is it at David Jones?

Will try and call you, and otherwise see you tonight!
Hmm, lots of things to celebrate tonight... We're taking the train in
Old Jul 15th 2005, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

oh yes congratulations Simone and Pascal for your first year here together, Jill and Warren's was yesterday and Mairi's birthday, going to be a fab night/weekend....anyone else celebrating?!!!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Teresa, don't work too hard!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teresa
oh yes congratulations Simone and Pascal for your first year here together, Jill and Warren's was yesterday and Mairi's birthday, going to be a fab night/weekend....anyone else celebrating?!!!

Congrats doll sent u an e mail.

Sorry i wont make it tonight big apologies to everyone especially mr and mrs bordy

Will catch up with you all tomorrow at Mairis and we can really celebrate.

Have a fab night hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 15th 2005, 9:45 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

......after being here just over a year and taking a break from work to spend time with Oliver, I have landed myself a job........fab one too as its at my favourite place , am chuffed to nuts and can be all business like again, never thought I'd be so excited to work!!!! It all happened so quick too.

Going to sort out paperwork with them this afternoon and then celebrating tonight
So what sort of job is it and did how long did it take you to get a job ?
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:01 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BAY
So what sort of job is it and did how long did it take you to get a job ?
... and ...

... what are you wearing ? ...

... what type of underwear ? ...

Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:05 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

good lcuk with your new job.........i went back to work nearly 2 years ago after having 3 years off to have the twins......it was nice to get back to adult life!!

sue xx
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I have landed myself a job........fab one too as its at my favourite place
Is it the pole bar place then ? is it ? is it ?
Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:29 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Got myself a job............

Look at people... they are making assumptions Teresa. Tell them you are driving John's Personal Glider

Well, jokes apart. Congratulations...Good job done.
And when are you throwing the party, its week end...

Good luck and wishes for the new roesponsiblities.
- Mukesh
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Tracey
Old Jul 16th 2005, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Lol............well to all and Bix..the spiced up fantasy version, yes I am finally a pole dancer to the PM!!
Simone guessed the real one, completely different to finance that I have been in for a lifetime! needed a complete change and wanted some benefits of shopping in my fav place and I can wear my fav colour too fortunately its a bit more involved that just floor sales and have already made myself known to the Director, you have to make an impression don't you

Had a fab night celebrating last night with everyone in Northbridge and great to meet Mr & Mrs Bordy (we love them here too now!) and all the new people aswell......
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:15 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Wink Re: Got myself a job............

Simone guessed the real one, completely different to finance that I have been in for a lifetime!
Was it a hidden question to BE in your post...?
You should have told us.
BTW whats the prize money you got Simone...
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:27 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Wee done ad Congratulations on getting the job

Good Luck

Ang
Old Jul 17th 2005, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hiya Teresa,

Congratulations on getting the job!! Hope all is plain sailing!!!

Love

Sandraxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.