Got my TRA!!!

Old Oct 4th 2003, 9:22 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got my TRA!!!

Hi All, just got back from 2 weeks of bliss in florida to find e-mail from Glenn Newton to say i have my TRA with a deeming date of march 95 wey hey meds and police checks are done so this week should see main app going in. sub-class 139 by the way
Old Oct 4th 2003, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Crossey !

footie chick
Old Oct 4th 2003, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Well done Crossy!!

Good luck with the application.

Billabong
Old Oct 4th 2003, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

matthewsavin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got my TRA!!!

Originally posted by CROSSY
Hi All, just got back from 2 weeks of bliss in florida to find e-mail from Glenn Newton to say i have my TRA with a deeming date of march 95 wey hey meds and police checks are done so this week should see main app going in. sub-class 139 by the way
whats a tra mate
Old Oct 4th 2003, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

matthewsavin is an unknown quantity at this point

is that were someone come and checks out your work if it is let us know what happens please
cheers matt
Old Oct 4th 2003, 12:16 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news crossy, good luck with the next bit.
TRA stands for Trades Recognition Australia, and yes, it assesses you work expeirience in your trade to check you're good enough basically.
Old Oct 4th 2003, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Crossy. How was your holiday? Hopefully it took your mind off of the whole thing for a while!
Old Oct 4th 2003, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Well done crossy
hubby got his too! plasterer with deeming date of Sept. '91!
now on with the biggie!
best wishes
rach
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:06 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replys
Matt, the TRA or any of the other assessing bodys don't physically come and look at what you do, they require written proof in the form of employee references (detailed, very detailed), trade papers, uni papers, city and guilds etc etc depending on your trade or profession. You must have your skills assessed by the relevant body before you can apply for pr. Hope that helps.
Hi tinaj, yes the holiday was great, no expats for two and a half weeks nothing to do but ride roller coasters and chill out.
Well done rach, keep us poted with progress and good luck to all.
When are you off Hevs??
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Crossy!
We're waiting for ours to come back at the mo......

Good luck with your main app.......
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Well done crossy
hubby got his too! plasterer with deeming date of Sept. '91!
now on with the biggie!
best wishes
rach
Hi
Were waiting for ours to come back( we fast tracked last Monday so fingers crossed) just one thing what is is this "deeming date " is this how long you have been doing the job?
and good luck with main app,
Victoria for me hopefully after christmas
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Prestons is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Crossy! Good luck with the application - hope it gets processed quickly. Ours took 2 and a half months for the bond to get requested - so fingers crossed for yours!

Dawn & Steve
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:21 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replys

When are you off Hevs??
Hopefully the 21st (exchange permitting and all that!) acouple of weeks in Perth, then flying to Melb for a couple of mad weeks house hunting etc, then off for a 4 week holiday up to Brissy!
Can't wait, can't wait!!!!