Got my dog back

Old Sep 28th 2005, 4:17 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got my dog back

Hi guys, we got our beloved Cassie back on Saturday and have taken her up to the sister in laws until we get our own place. She's settled in well which is good because she's a bit ill. She's got laryngitis, probably caused by all the barking she did in quarantine. She can't bark at all now bless her. She's also lost a lot of weight and now our used to be 31 kilo dog weighs in at just 27 kilos. We've had her put on a diet to fatten her up. She was slightly under weight before as she should be atleast 33 kilos so hopefully she'll get up to that.
Anyway got to go but there's the update on my Cassie babes.
Marie
Old Sep 28th 2005, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got my dog back

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi guys, we got our beloved Cassie back on Saturday and have taken her up to the sister in laws until we get our own place. She's settled in well which is good because she's a bit ill. She's got laryngitis, probably caused by all the barking she did in quarantine. She can't bark at all now bless her. She's also lost a lot of weight and now our used to be 31 kilo dog weighs in at just 27 kilos. We've had her put on a diet to fatten her up. She was slightly under weight before as she should be atleast 33 kilos so hopefully she'll get up to that.
Marie
Fantastic news that she's back. It must be great to give her a hug again.
Did she recognise you all OK? and I have to ask do they give her a bath before you pick them up?
Old Sep 28th 2005, 4:24 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Marie
Fantastic news, Marie. Sorry to hear she has lost her woof - hope she's back to full voice soon. I'm sure she'll be lots better now she's *out*. And now she's able to be with you again.

We are due to pick Mishka and the pussies up next week - and we still don't have anywhere to live yet!

Sue
Old Sep 28th 2005, 4:31 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Marie

Hi Marie, yeah I hear this a lot about the loss of bark. We put our Max into kennels when we went to Oz as a kinda test on how he'll take Quarantine.

He came back with his bark, altho to be honest he barks very little, but he DID lose almost a stone! ...

EVERYONE noticed it, and to be honest he looked all the better! ...

He gained it very quickly, but I think we'll fatten him up a bit before we go this time.

Glad your baby is back with you ...
Old Sep 28th 2005, 5:09 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Fantastic news that she's back. It must be great to give her a hug again.
Did she recognise you all OK? and I have to ask do they give her a bath before you pick them up?

Hi, it was wonderful to see her again, and she recognised us straight away.
They bathed her the day before she was released.
Old Sep 28th 2005, 5:27 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Glad you've got your pooch back. Our dog lost his bark, and even now 5 months on his bark isn't what it was. Poor fella!
Old Sep 28th 2005, 5:39 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Marie

Brill News,

Its such a relief huh to get your dog back.

We missed ours soo much when they were in QT

Get her on the Eukanuba hi vitamin and protein food, its a dry mix but she will pile the weight on.

Steve
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future

nice one, glad it all went ok and she recognised you!
our dog star is flying on the 19th oct, blood tests this morning, im so worried about the whole thing, but if she loses weight thats a good thing she a little tubby! bless her!!
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:20 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Marie
Marie, good news to hear you've got your Cassie back. Now you can get on with life.....mine would stop until we got our Milly back. Not looking forward to that part of the emigration process but we're a way off from that yet...so still got time to worry and worry and worry

D D xx
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

I was worried sick my dog would loose weight, she is a lurcher and as you can imagine not much extra weight on her. I tried very hard to get her to put weight on but she didn't, anyway happy to report that not much weight loss and still had her bark when she came out of quarantine. The cat however is a porker and I was hoping she would loose weight, no such luck, still came out looking like a rug when she lays down.

Jo
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: my daughters dog weighs less thatn 2 kilos to start with. Hope he doesnt lose weight!!!!

Happy to hear it all went well for you.

Tracey
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:27 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Marie

hiya marie,
glad to hear you got cassie back ok!
hows it going?

sue x
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:41 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Marie
Best wishes to you all and congrats on getting your Cassie back.
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:55 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Marie
I'm so relieved she's ok especially after all the trouble you had with her at the start of her and your travels.

Keep us posted.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:58 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Marie
give her a pat from me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.