Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got a letter today from DIMMI

Got a letter today from DIMMI

Old May 23rd 2005, 9:57 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got a letter today from DIMIA

Received a letter today from DIMMI uk branch. It stated that we had a case number and blah blah blah. It also stated that our application has been refered to Australia, because of over weight and high blood pressure.
Has any one else had this happen to them.
Jim

Last edited by zx10r_aus; May 23rd 2005 at 11:19 am.
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:54 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got a letter today from DIMMI

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Received a letter today from DIMMI uk branch. It stated that we had a case number and blah blah blah. It also stated that our application has been refered to Australia, because of over weight and high blood pressure.
Has any one else had this happen to them.
Jim
What do they class as over weight?
I think I'll have to start dieting
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Got a letter today from DIMMI

Originally Posted by Ransi
What do they class as over weight?
I think I'll have to start dieting
sooooo sorry that is my biggestfear as well being not that small myself diating like mad walking every night is my naw thing o well only a nother 3 stone to go .
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by charlie brown
sooooo sorry that is my biggestfear as well being not that small myself diating like mad walking every night is my naw thing o well only a nother 3 stone to go .

Worry not! Check out my Medicals Panic thread and more importantly my timeline!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rabc
Worry not! Check out my Medicals Panic thread and more importantly my timeline!!
hi rab been reading your threds fome almost the begging still worry abut the weight lost 1.5 stone already finishing off tra should give me a little time but it all seems to happen faster once you get tra back.cb