Reload this Page >

Got ittttttttttttt Ye Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Wikiposts

Got ittttttttttttt Ye Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by PeteY
Dotty the more i read your posts the more you remind me of what Mr Mover used to call you.

You seem to bear a striking resembelence (in manorisms at least) to Mrs Bucket (or is that bouquet?).
You must not get nasty because I did not answer your post on what is it you cant find in Townsville thats in London Post.

Bucket is Tinaj, I'm more your could have BMW, but drive Ute with dog in back type because it annoys people that I dont conform, ya know rent out the waterfront mans and live in a treehouse type nutcase. Do admit to fetish for London shops tho.

Any more Q's on Townsville by the way.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Time for work now, somebody has to keep me in Beamers and Prada undies

Looks like I have started another high rating post tho, saving the forum, no trouble at all dont thank me its all in the name of fun.

See ya later
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:53 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by dotty
You must not get nasty because I did not answer your post on what is it you cant find in Townsville thats in London Post.
Eh? What post?

Dotty.

You are extremely condecending in any of your posts here. You seem to think you know better than anyone, no matter where they are from, what they do, or what they intend to do.

Do you talk to people face to face in the same way you produce posts here on this forum?

When you meet somone from britain out there, is the first thing you say to them "ahh all you newly arrived immos....you don't have a clue, you're in for a shock. I'll meet you again in 6 months and we'll see who has the last laugh".

Nearly every one of your posts seems to start with a phrase akin to " i am amazed by how many of you think aus is utopia". Are we reading a different forum? Every post i read here, which is'nt in jest, seems to be from people who understand that life will have just as many ups and downs as it does in the UK.

Bucket is Tinaj, I'm more your could have BMW, but drive Ute with dog in back type because it annoys people that I dont conform, ya know rent out the waterfront mans and live in a treehouse type nutcase. Do admit to fetish for London shops tho.
Dotty. Point for you....

People who truly are of the type you describe here (could have beamer, but choose a ute), don't go around with neon lights and loudspeakers constantly trying to drop hints about how much cash they have.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 11:22 am
I Love Brisbane !

Brisgal is an unknown quantity at this point

PeteY...

you hit the nail on the head mate...couldn't have said it better myself...altho I think I did type something very similar on another thread.

Life anywhere is what you make it...if you're not happy...don't drag everyone else down to your level...try to rise above it.. I think certain people need to look closely at why they are here... this is a support site..NOT a hammering site....

Dotty, I wonder what your purpose on this site is now.. you have nothing really constructive to say and quite a few people are getting cheesed off.

It's a tough decision...to emigrate...and no-one needs your bitterness or one-eyed opinons... either get positive or get out!

good luck to all of you who are emigrating.... Brisbane is a great place to live {I was born there and have lived there all my life 32 years...except right now I am living in South Wales and am soon to return to my favourite City)

Roll on November!!!
Old Sep 30th 2003, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough

Time for work now, somebody has to keep me in Beamers and Prada undies

Looks like I have started another high rating post tho, saving the forum, no trouble at all dont thank me its all in the name of fun.

See ya later
This is how I picture you all dolled up for your drive to town in the Ute. "Mutton"
Attached Thumbnails Got ittttttttttttt Ye Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!-dotty.gif  
Old Sep 30th 2003, 11:42 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hunter
This is how I picture you all dolled up for your drive to town in the Ute. "Mutton"
Ahh Hunter long time no posts. How's life treating you in the new Pad.? no pun intended
Old Sep 30th 2003, 11:50 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Brisgal
PeteY...

you hit the nail on the head mate...couldn't have said it better myself...altho I think I did type something very similar on another thread.

Life anywhere is what you make it...if you're not happy...don't drag everyone else down to your level...try to rise above it.. I think certain people need to look closely at why they are here... this is a support site..NOT a hammering site....

Dotty, I wonder what your purpose on this site is now.. you have nothing really constructive to say and quite a few people are getting cheesed off.

It's a tough decision...to emigrate...and no-one needs your bitterness or one-eyed opinons... either get positive or get out!

good luck to all of you who are emigrating.... Brisbane is a great place to live {I was born there and have lived there all my life 32 years...except right now I am living in South Wales and am soon to return to my favourite City)

Roll on November!!!

I think Dotty has made a go of it and has been successful in Brisbane. It annoys me that people are getting cheesed off at comments made by someone living it and doing in Australia and providing the very insights this forum is here for. Do you want some tourist ad saying come here all is great with no problems?

Argue the points Dotty is brings up and not the personality.

Why are you leaving NSW?
Old Sep 30th 2003, 11:53 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by bondipom
I think Dotty has made a go of it and has been successful in Brisbane. It annoys me that people are getting cheesed off at comments made by someone living it and doing in Australia and providing the very insights this forum is here for. Do you want some tourist ad saying come here all is great with no problems?

Argue the points Dotty is brings up and not the personality.

Why are you leaving NSW?
When she drops the attitude.

If Dotty was'nt so condescending there would be no problem. Like you i believe Dotty has much to offer the forum.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dotty. Point for you....

People who truly are of the type you describe here (could have beamer, but choose a ute), don't go around with neon lights and loudspeakers constantly trying to drop hints about how much cash they have. [/QUOTE]

Point for you.....

Who is the only person on this forum who has pointed out fantastic opportunites exist for people who want to get off their ass and get a business here. ME I believe, a hard point to have made without admitting that you made a few bob here. Further anybody who followed my predictions on certain suburbs here and my views on the Aussie dollar, plus my views on the housing market would all have made a nice packet too.

Not all of us can be the same dull old duddies whos main ambition is to see a bloody dolphin or gawp at a bit of beach. Who said someone with a bit of brain, balls and above all the humour to turn a bum opportunity into a success should not post here. I even got a PM from a Immigration guy saying OZ needs more like you.

I turned OZ into a brilliant opportunity, by being honest about it, ironically, if I had pumped it up I would have been so damn disappointed I would be back in the UK by now.

Think about it, as for my humour from what I can gather it has most in bloody stitches.

If you dont like me put me on ignore, but not many do eh, because they know I put too much good advice on here.

I am not bitter, far from it, bloody laughing actually, what I would consider sad would be if I was making up a place that did not exist.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 12:10 pm
A Male Member

Dotty. Point for you....

People who truly are of the type you describe here (could have beamer, but choose a ute), don't go around with neon lights and loudspeakers constantly trying to drop hints about how much cash they have.

Point for you.....

Who is the only person on this forum who has pointed out fantastic opportunites exist for people who want to get off their ass and get a business here. ME I believe, a hard point to have made without admitting that you made a few bob here. Further anybody who followed my predictions on certain suburbs here and my views on the Aussie dollar, plus my views on the housing market would all have made a nice packet too.

Not all of us can be the same dull old duddies whos main ambition is to see a bloody dolphin or gawp at a bit of beach. Who said someone with a bit of brain, balls and above all the humour to turn a bum opportunity into a success should not post here. I even got a PM from a Immigration guy saying OZ needs more like you.

I turned OZ into a brilliant opportunity, by being honest about it, ironically, if I had pumped it up I would have been so damn disappointed I would be back in the UK by now.

Think about it, as for my humour from what I can gather it has most in bloody stitches.

If you dont like me put me on ignore, but not many do eh, because they know I put too much good advice on here.

I am not bitter, far from it, bloody laughing actually, what I would consider sad would be if I was making up a place that did not exist.
Dotty i have never said you don't give good information.

As has been said countless times about you before. There is nothing wrong with your content. Its your delivery that needs work.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Sorry to butt in between the bitching session but

You forgot GAP!!

Di

And if you want my impression of Dotty, my vivid imagination conjours up a picture of the woman out of "Born Free"!!! She makes me laugh and she doesn't seem stuck up, she laughs at herself and has values and knows whats important in life.

Ce la Vie
Old Sep 30th 2003, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Sorry to butt in between the bitching session but

You forgot GAP!!

Di

Ce la Vie
Gap, I just had to go up to the bank before, bought all these British Elle and She Mags (Very expensive and out of date but gloating at the piccys OOOOOOOO MG, ( posessed woman running up and down Oxford street coming soon), even Boots thrills me, all those cheap body potions, and M&S food, and department stores, Let me at it.

Last edited by dotty; Sep 30th 2003 at 12:47 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 12:47 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Gap, I just had to go up to the bank before, bought all these British Elle and She Mags (Very expensive and out of date but gloating at the piccys OOOOOOOO MG, ( posessed woman running up and down Oxford street coming soon), even Boots thrills me, all those cheap body potions, and M&S food, and department stores, Let me at it.
You are starting to sound like Mrs BP. We are off on the 25th. I am not looking forward to the above. I am looking forward to a week and halfs alcoholic mess with friends and family. Mrs BP will drag me round Next though.

She has been drooling over the Next, zara and M&S web sites.

I do not miss M&S sarnis. Over priced. I get a haf decent cooked meal at work for the same price. I used to live on the stuff where I worked in the UK.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by bondipom
You are starting to sound like Mrs BP. We are off on the 25th. I am not looking forward to the above. I am looking forward to a week and halfs alcoholic mess with friends and family. Mrs BP will drag me round Next though.

She has been drooling over the Next, zara and M&S web sites.

I do not miss M&S sarnis. Over priced. I get a haf decent cooked meal at work for the same price. I used to live on the stuff where I worked in the UK.
25th October or November?

Husband copes by thanking his lucky stars he can offload me on Oxford Street and hang out in Pom pubs spinning Surfing legend stories or whatever OZ men do at bars while in the UK.

Next Website, thank you for reminding me of that

Rumour has it you can bring back 2x1.25ltr bottles (each person) on the way back into OZ, hope this is correct. Jack daniels overdose coming up.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

I'll be home next week for a month.

Couldn't give a monkeys about the shopping. I'm worried about how much the wife loves to shop though. If she goes out to buy food she comes back from Eastgardens with a job load of pumpkin patch stuff for the kids. She just can't help herself.

So long as I get some footy in at home and catch up with friends and family I reckon I'll be ready to come back and tackle the hardships of summer back here.

btw Dotty - Is QLD really that cheap. Nothing on the water down here for 900k. We'll have to look at moving. Apart from the Queenslanders it sounds ok.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.