Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Got iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:17 pm
frozen to the keyboard

Brissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Got iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

congrats.. break open that bubbly, but make sure it's an Australian one!!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michael02
Can't get the grin off my face. After 6 months of sitting in the shadows
watching, the news came today VISA GRANTED . Feel Totally numb but that could be down to buckets of champagne. Melbourne here we come. good luck to all those on the process lets just hope its worth it !

congratulations mate, all the best for the future
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:13 pm
maddi

paul&lynn is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations, we got ours on tuesday and are perth bound enjoy the champagne and good luck for the future

lynn and paul
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:27 pm
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road

congratulations we hope to be following soon our bond gets lodged within 2 weeks..
good luck

Brian & Elaine
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

congratulations

Good luck fron the Mitchell family
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and Good Luck in your new life
Dreamaway
Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:58 pm
Going stir crazy waiting!

Marie_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Hi Marie

Just noticed that you are heading for Noosa. You lucky thing!! What a place.
I am sure we will spend a few long weekends there. We stayed in Coolum last year and spent most days driving up to Noosa because we loved it soooo much..

Sharon
Hi Sharon

Might end up staying outside of Noosa but we will wait and see when we get there Anywhere in particular you think we must visit/eat at/day trip too ect?

Marie
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:52 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marie_m
Hi Sharon

Might end up staying outside of Noosa but we will wait and see when we get there Anywhere in particular you think we must visit/eat at/day trip too ect?

Marie
Hi Marie

I am afraid that my knowledge is very basic as we found one place that we loved so much that we just kept going back. Noosa Heads-Hatings street.
Some good shops, great places to eat, and also quite a nice food hall inside about half way up the main drag, and to top it all off a wonderful beach behind the shops. The whole family loved it there although some of the shops were a bit expensive/designer and my daughter had to divert her Dad for 5 mins when I paid for one particular dress for her
It had a really nice Cosmopolitan feel to it and a buzz that I found lacking in some of the towns that we visited. But you do pay for that and alas it's out of our price range.

Have you visited it before?

Sharon ( would put a jelous smiley on here, if they had one, lol)
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:59 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

watching, the news came today VISA GRANTED . Feel Totally numb but that could be down to buckets of champagne. Melbourne here we come. good luck to all those on the process lets just hope its worth it !
Hi there,

CONGRATULATIONSon your visa !!!!!

It's a fab feeling isn't it!!!

Hope your hangover doesn't hurt too much and good luck to your forthcoming life in sunny Oz!!!

Shell
Old Jan 17th 2005, 3:14 pm
Going stir crazy waiting!

Marie_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Sharon

Thanks for all that information, I bet our girls will love it

Never been before so it will be an adventure for us, I was born in Penrith NSW but moved to the UK when I was young so I don't remember Australia at all.

Marie
Old Jan 17th 2005, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Very many congrats to you and GOOD LUCK!!!