Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

got computer until tomorrow

got computer until tomorrow

Old May 22nd 2003, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default got computer until tomorrow

Hi
Still got my computer until tomorrow, John Masons have been excellent today, certainly know their stuff. 3 guys turned up today 8.30am, no slacking straight down to packing, they do it so quick too. can't fault them at all. Tomorrow the container turns up ready for loading. Even had a call from their office asking if I was happy.
Hubby took our dog up to Heathrow, he flys out tomorrow night, miss him already.
thanks again everyone
cya yve
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:32 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: got computer until tomorrow

Originally posted by abergas
Hi
Still got my computer until tomorrow, John Masons have been excellent today, certainly know their stuff. 3 guys turned up today 8.30am, no slacking straight down to packing, they do it so quick too. can't fault them at all. Tomorrow the container turns up ready for loading. Even had a call from their office asking if I was happy.
Hubby took our dog up to Heathrow, he flys out tomorrow night, miss him already.
thanks again everyone
cya yve
Good Luck!! When do you go and where you heading?
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

tracey710 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck. what happens with the dog do you pick him up when you get there. we have 2 dogs (3 actually but old one almost 20 and not fair to take her) and have been quoted £3,000 to get them there.
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:37 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tracey710
good luck. what happens with the dog do you pick him up when you get there. we have 2 dogs (3 actually but old one almost 20 and not fair to take her) and have been quoted £3,000 to get them there.
3000 sounds a lot of money, I bought my dog and two cats (cats in same box) and that was only 1300 pounds. Vet bills on top were about another 400 pounds max. I used "Whitelea Skydogs" based in Matlock, Derbyshire, they were excellent. Dont forget about fees this end?
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Good luck and have lots of fun. Keep us posted as to how it's going.

Ginny
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

tracey710 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks ,but what do you mean about fees that end
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck - & enjoy it!!!!
Pollyana
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:54 pm
Badge

Originally posted by janeyray
3000 sounds a lot of money, I bought my dog and two cats (cats in same box) and that was only 1300 pounds. Vet bills on top were about another 400 pounds max. I used "Whitelea Skydogs" based in Matlock, Derbyshire, they were excellent. Dont forget about fees this end?

their dog is going business class.

;-)

badgers

Old May 22nd 2003, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

it's bone-us class on virgin

i kid you not

cheers

richard
Old May 22nd 2003, 5:59 pm
home again, home again

Originally posted by tracey710
thanks ,but what do you mean about fees that end
The quarantine costs. I had to pay $600 but this did include my 2 cats aswell as the dog. They charge for pick up from the airport, vet inspection and boarding.
Old May 22nd 2003, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you abergas, and enjoy your new lives.
Don't forget to let us know how all is going once your computer has been set up.

Tony and Sue
Old May 22nd 2003, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hope things work out for you and try not to panic !!

Has the house sale completed yet?
Old May 22nd 2003, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck you two....

All the best and safe journey. So many on their way, so little time till it's us.

Mash...
Hi
thanks again everyone
cya yve

Last edited by mashiraz; May 22nd 2003 at 7:40 pm.
Old May 22nd 2003, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
thanks again everyone
cya yve

Hi Yve

Safe journey to you all
Old May 22nd 2003, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Hi
Thanks everyone,

Having an open house on Saturday for friends and family to call round.
Monday 26th going to stay in an hotel at heathrow, then fly at midday on 27th, arriving in Perth 28th May

Our dog will be in quarantine for 30 days, we have decided not to go and visit him, he is ok with going to kennels but he knows when we see him, we are taking him home, I just want this bit over and done with, plus we will be busy settling. We used airpets oceanic, costs were £1386 plus we had to pay our vets for the blood tests which were £93.50 this included lab fees.

ok gotta go to bed early, if I can sleep that is!!!!!

probably log on tomorrow morning for last time

yve

4 days left to go :scared: :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.