British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   A Got It!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/got-384235/)

birchway Jul 10th 2006 8:46 pm

A Got It!!

this morning we got our Visa confirmation in the post :beer:

tomorrow the house goes up for sale and we will be in Oz straight after :D

so if you are in perth.... get the barbie lit and get the cold ones in.....were comin ta getcha :scared:

BertieB Jul 10th 2006 8:49 pm

Re: A Got It!!

Congratulations guys :)

Ann

shiels Jul 10th 2006 8:57 pm

Brilliant news!!!....Hope the house sale goes well. C x ;)

Dimwit Jul 10th 2006 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by birchway

so if you are in perth.... get the barbie lit and get the cold ones in.....were comin ta getcha :scared:

Thats great - very pleased for you. We are just waiting for ours, any day now and then we are headed for Perth too. Do you have jobs to go to?

:)

birchway Jul 10th 2006 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by Dimwit
Thats great - very pleased for you. We are just waiting for ours, any day now and then we are headed for Perth too. Do you have jobs to go to?

:)

nah.. not that organised or bothered to tell you the truth

sort all that when we get there

i'll tell you a bit about us, we are a 34 year old married couple,living on the outskirts of Liverpool, I,m a maintenance fitter, the wife is shop worker, we have a 14 year old girl and two dogs who will also be in tow
we have never been before but are quite happy taking risks so not too scared about the whole thing....yet.

anyway hope all goes well and if i get there before you I'll light the barbie :beer:

good luck

steve

Katsmajics other half !!! Jul 10th 2006 9:10 pm

nah.. not that organised or bothered to tell you the truth

sort all that when we get there

i'll tell you a bit about us, we are a 34 year old married couple,living on the outskirts of Liverpool, I,m a maintenance fitter, the wife is shop worker, we have a 14 year old girl and two dogs who will also be in tow
we have never been before but are quite happy taking risks so not too scared about the whole thing....yet.

anyway hope all goes well and if i get there before you I'll light the barbie :beer:

good luck

steve

Excellent fair play we are just doin my tra should be sent in next few days.

loz Jul 10th 2006 9:23 pm

CONGRATULATIONS................................... ..................................... good luck with the house sale and your new life :D

Loz x

ElshaUK Jul 10th 2006 9:24 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

Am so pleased for you!!!! I can't wait to get back there.....am at the meds stage (well OH is....I am Aussie so can go back any time) lol not that I will....not without him!

Anyway, :beer:

All the best!!

Mrs JFW Jul 10th 2006 9:40 pm

At last! good to hear that you 'got it'. was beginning to think DIMIA had gone on strike or something! Congratulations and best of luck with the house sale! :beer:

Jackie x

Juliecabs Jul 10th 2006 9:43 pm

Congratulations :)

Here's hoping your house sells quickly.

Julie. x