Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 28th 2006, 4:37 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a call this morning for George saying he had got us a co, asked us to scan our birth certificates and passports and email off to him. Two hours later WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have not been able to concentrate in school today and the children wanted to know what was worng with me!
Have just told my mum and she took it very well and is pleased for us, don't think we will get the same positive reaction from husband's family
Have been to Sainburys to buy BBQ food (I know it's raining!) and fizzy Oz plonk. I can not believe it, I am so excited. Just have to wait for the house to complete now and then we are off.
Good luck everyone, I hope your time comes soon. It is a very strange feeling

3 months 19 days since acknowledgement!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Vernons; Jun 28th 2006 at 4:42 pm. Reason: Error
Old Jun 28th 2006, 4:45 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee!
Fantastic news.
Many congratulations to you

Julie. x
Old Jun 28th 2006, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vernons
Had a call this morning for George saying he had got us a co, asked us to scan our birth certificates and passports and email off to him. Two hours later WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have not been able to concentrate in school today and the children wanted to know what was worng with me!
Have just told my mum and she took it very well and is pleased for us, don't think we will get the same positive reaction from husband's family
Have been to Sainburys to buy BBQ food (I know it's raining!) and fizzy Oz plonk. I can not believe it, I am so excited. Just have to wait for the house to complete now and then we are off.

Congratulations - it is a strange feeling isn't it - all i wanted to do was jump up and down oh and drink a few bottles of bubbly of course
Old Jun 28th 2006, 4:55 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Really weird, I am not sure how to feel.Am a bit worried about how it is going to go down with his family, will be a bit of rain on our parade I think but I am going to try and not let it ruin this amazing day. I hope our house sale goes through quickly, and the next 8-10 weeks don't drag.
Oh my goodness what do I do now!!!!!
1. Drink wine in fridge
2. Eat BBQ food
3. Diet diet diet diet diet!!!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Really weird, I am not sure how to feel.Am a bit worried about how it is going to go down with his family, will be a bit of rain on our parade I think but I am going to try and not let it ruin this amazing day. I hope our house sale goes through quickly, and the next 8-10 weeks don't drag.
Oh my goodness what do I do now!!!!!
1. Drink wine in fridge
2. Eat BBQ food
3. Diet diet diet diet diet!!!

Congratulations, I would forget numbers 2 and 3 and just drink the wine. Don't worry about the family thing just remind them that they have a lovely place to visit from now on.

Sunshine23
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Many Congratulations!!!!!!!

N
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Brill news well done
Tracie
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:16 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news.................................congratulatio ns

Loz x
Old Jun 28th 2006, 6:58 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations and very well done to you both! Very quick turn around,hope ours is as quick!!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:32 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS.

Terrific news.

Ali X
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough

congraulations!!!!

good luck and enjoy your BBQ! hope we are next ours ack 4 days after yours! again congratulations
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations enjoy the feeling its fab!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

good lord that was quick!! congratulations!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:03 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes for the future. Lor
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:16 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW...great news, good luck with everything...enjoy the BBQ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.