Got It

Old Feb 27th 2005, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

crozz is on a distinguished road
Default Got It

HI everyone still fairly new to this website but like others it must be lucky friday because we recieved our visa approval letter on friday. we had already booked to go away for the weekend so i think you can imagine w`hat state we were in i dont think it has really sunk in yet.we have been lucky going via the stni route main application went in october so its come fairly quickly.all i can say is to all those still waiting is hang in there cause its worth it when you get it.good luck to everyone.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice
Default Re: Got It

Originally Posted by crozz
HI everyone still fairly new to this website but like others it must be lucky friday because we recieved our visa approval letter on friday. we had already booked to go away for the weekend so i think you can imagine w`hat state we were in i dont think it has really sunk in yet.we have been lucky going via the stni route main application went in october so its come fairly quickly.all i can say is to all those still waiting is hang in there cause its worth it when you get it.good luck to everyone.

Many congratulations. Enjoy.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. I was one of the lucky Friday grants too .

Cheers Jo
Old Feb 27th 2005, 3:21 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Congrats
Badri
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Congratulations...and jubilations.....

SS
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Well done to you all. Is it me but does it seem that most of the grants seem to come towards the end of the week,i know it does not matter when you get them as long as you do
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done & many congratulations

Sue