British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Got It!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/got-276824/)

paul&lynn Jan 11th 2005 4:17 pm

Got It!!!

:D We got a letter from our agent today confirming that the visa was granted 04/01/05. They obviously weren't as exited as us and decided to post the reply instead of a phone call first. Husband 136 visa MODL metal fabricator. Applied 29/09/04,MODL timeline is obviously moving fast. Flights are booked for Perth 08/04/05, anyone else heading out to Perth early this year? Now things are moving!!! Can't wait, out tonight celebrating :beer:

cazzamack Jan 11th 2005 4:20 pm

Re: Got It!!!

Originally Posted by paul&lynn
:D We got a letter from our agent today confirming that the visa was granted 04/01/05. They obviously weren't as exited as us and decided to post the reply instead of a phone call first. Husband 136 visa MODL metal fabricator. Applied 29/09/04,MODL timeline is obviously moving fast. Flights are booked for Perth 08/04/05, anyone else heading out to Perth early this year? Now things are moving!!! Can't wait, out tonight celebrating :beer:

Congratulations!!!!!!

We are off to Sydney on Monday

Very very excited :D :D :D

and a little bit :scared:

fraser Jan 11th 2005 4:27 pm

Congratulations ! :beer:

JJL family Jan 11th 2005 4:32 pm

NICE 1 :beer:

Looks like there's alot of people from the northwest moving to OZ.

We are looking at june/july !! (goldcoast)

cazzaline1 Jan 11th 2005 9:08 pm

Fantastic news!!! Good luck in Oz!!!!!!!!! :)

tracey.d Jan 11th 2005 9:13 pm

Congratulations :D It's the best feeling. I remember when I got an e-mail from our agent to tell me we'd been granted our visas I just burst into tears I was so happy :o Oldest daughter wondered what the hell was wrong. Couldn't wait to ring hubby to tell him. Have a good night and good luck for the future.
Tracey.

funkybuddah Jan 11th 2005 11:21 pm

Congratultions to you all. I bet your buzzzzing.. lots of drinks tonite then :beer: Wish you lots of luck.

scissors Jan 12th 2005 6:39 am

congratulations paul and lyn,we re really pleased for you :D

tracey.