Reload this Page >

Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 25th 2004, 10:48 pm
Visa'd Up Dutch Member

flying dutchman will become famous soon enough
Cool Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, finally, finally, GOT IT!!

Skilled visas, subclass 136, myself and partner.

One failed skills assessment (AIM), one failed exam (NAATI), finally a VETASSESS pass.

Doctor had a stroke one day before medicals were booked, frantic search for another doctor with the next day booked off work.

Medical papers got stuck in customs and had to pay import duty on the insurance costs to get them released.

Bond money begged and borrowed from here there and everywhere, crappy exchange rate, watched rate soar in the weeks that followed.

Visa granted after hassling case officer on 1 June 2004

Passports held at AHC for over two weeks and finally returned today.

A small fortune spent in assessments, photocopying, certifying, posting, x-raying, couriering, phoning, faxing, and exchange rating!

THE most expensive stickers known to man!

11 months, 29 days door to door. Opened the returned passports outside the post-office where a year ago the app went off on its merry way and remember thinking; "the worst bit is done!" Yeah right!

Phew!!! What a feeling. Validation trip booked to Perth on 16 July for 3 weeks!!!!

Its worth the wait guys! Good luck to all still in limbo!

Now, where do i line up for my free house and pool?!?
Old Jun 25th 2004, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

After all of that you certainlt deserve it.

Gravyman
Old Jun 25th 2004, 10:54 pm
Visa'd Up Dutch Member

flying dutchman will become famous soon enough

Cheers mate. Feel like I am graduating finally posting our own GOT IT!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 10:56 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by flying dutchman

One failed skills assessment (AIM), one failed exam (NAATI), finally a VETASSESS pass.

Doctor had a stroke one day before medicals were booked, frantic search for another doctor with the next day booked off work.

Medical papers got stuck in customs and had to pay import duty on the insurance costs to get them released.

Bond money begged and borrowed from here there and everywhere, crappy exchange rate, watched rate soar in the weeks that followed.

A small fortune spent in assessments, photocopying, certifying, posting, x-raying, couriering, phoning, faxing, and exchange rating!

11 months, 29 days door to door. Opened the returned passports outside the post-office where a year ago the app went off on its merry way and remember thinking; "the worst bit is done!" Yeah right!

Phew!!! What a feeling. Validation trip booked to Perth on 16 July for 3 weeks!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS,, sounds like a dodgy ride but at least you got it in the end.

Enjoy your trip and you new life

K
Old Jun 26th 2004, 1:16 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful!! There IS a light at the end of that twisty, freakishly long, bloody tunnel.

Good on ya!!!!

Old Jun 26th 2004, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations!!! I have seen it written on here that THIS is when the stress begins!!!!!!LOL Lets hope not for sanity's sake, but let us know soon.

Good luck

Lindsey
Old Jun 26th 2004, 6:46 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Dutchman. It's good to see that post at long last.
Old Jun 26th 2004, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Many congratulations. Now the fun starts........!

Yvonne
Old Jun 26th 2004, 8:33 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done....... feels good doesn,t it

all the best plum
Old Jun 26th 2004, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats

footie chick
Old Jun 26th 2004, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by flying dutchman

NOT TOO MUCH HASSLE THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best.Hope its worth all the waiting plese keep us all informed on your validation trip to Perth as we are hoping to go there.Hope its as good as everyone says it is.
Relax and have a few beers I think you deserve it.Cheers Dreamaway