Got it!!

Old Nov 5th 2003, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Copperben is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Got it!!

I got my work visa today - yippee!!!

What a relief, I can work now until 2005 and I hope that my residency will be approved by then!

It was fairly easy to get and I didn't have to provide details of my employer advertising for my position, I got a phonecall yesterday from Immigration asking about my work history and that was that, my permit arrived in the post this morning!

Going for a celebratory drink now
Old Nov 5th 2003, 10:03 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Got it!!

Originally posted by Copperben

What a relief, I can work now until 2005 and I hope that my residency will be approved by then!

It was fairly easy to get and I didn't have to provide details of my employer advertising for my position, I got a phonecall yesterday from Immigration asking about my work history and that was that, my permit arrived in the post this morning!

Congratulations copper, crack open the champers and have a good un....
:PARTY:
Old Nov 5th 2003, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Copperben enjoy
Old Nov 5th 2003, 11:08 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

That was pretty quick then, Im sure I remember you posting about applying for it not that long ago!

Congratulations
Old Nov 6th 2003, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

Copperben is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your replys! Yes it was much quicker than I thought I only had to wait 3 weeks (they told me 2 months) so very please because I was classed as an overstayer from 4th November (not a position I was very happy to be in!) but they dated my permit from the 4th November so I am all legal!!!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

millertime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Congrats!

Thats great news. Hadn't read this thread when I posted a note to you on the other thread.
I called the Hamilton Office where our app is lodged and it has been with them a week but still not looked at, they told us upto 8 weeks too....fingers crossed that means three weeks like for you!

It really is fab news and hope we can feel the relief you do soon...hope you enjoyed that drink!!

Cheers!