Got it!!!

Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

JandKS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got it!!!

Sorry, I know these posts are annoying to some, and I don't post on here very often (but I visit every day!), but I needed someone to share our good news that our visa has been granted at last!
It took 10 months and 28 days from application (skilled ind), and we have to be there by 30th June 2004. No idea where we are going to settle yet - hoping to have enough money put by to travel for a bit first.

I am really happy about it, I can't wait to go, but I am completely bl**dy petrified now that its all real and to be honest I've had a little cry. Is this normal?

Anyway, nonetheless we will be cracking open the champers tonight

KS
Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

hearing the fizz of the bubbles from here

well done

arlene
Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It is completely normal to feel a bit apprehensive when the visa finally comes through. I remember it well! All those months of waiting and wishing and then it is finally real. It brings you down to Earth a bit and the nerves kick in

Get planning and you will soon start your emotions on the real Rollercoaster!

Many congrats on the visa.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:34 pm
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

I'm still alternating between tears and happiness a month after getting the Visa! I'm sure it will all work out in the end, though.

Jane
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Well done!! Enjoy the feeling, celebrate and then the real hard work starts!!
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Vanou is an unknown quantity at this point

You shouldn't apologize for wanting to share your hapiness. That's great news and I'm sure a very happy moment for you. So enjoy it fully! If people are too depressed to read it, then they shoudn't (talking from experience, I had weeks off this forum when I felt too down, couldn't read anything).

I don't know about the apprehension some seem to have when they finally receive their grant letter. We've been wanting to get it so much that I'm not sure I understand the feeling. Will let you know when it happens to us

Congratulations!
Vanessa
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:51 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Got it!!!

Originally posted by JandKS
Sorry, I know these posts are annoying to some, and I don't post on here very often (but I visit every day!), but I needed someone to share our good news that our visa has been granted at last!
It took 10 months and 28 days from application (skilled ind), and we have to be there by 30th June 2004. No idea where we are going to settle yet - hoping to have enough money put by to travel for a bit first.

I am really happy about it, I can't wait to go, but I am completely bl**dy petrified now that its all real and to be honest I've had a little cry. Is this normal?

KS
Excellent news party on girl and all the best with you new life down under...
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:57 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic news well done, smashing,great,super
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:00 pm
Anti- Mike Member

Glenn2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and wishing Good Luck

Glenn
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

KS
Congratulations and enjoy the champers!
best regards
rach & family
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to you.
It certainly is a wonderful feeling when it comes through and I don't think that it really sinks in straight away.
I have a bottle of champagne here that i have bought for somebodys wedding anniversary but i am now tempted to pop the cork and join you and Claireg3 (who also got her visa today)in your celebrations

All the Best
Diane
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:13 pm
Melbourne wannabe

Sparkley is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done - I'm really happy for you. Every time I read one of these posts I get really excited about the day that I'll make one!
Sparkley
ps I'd say the nerves are completely normal - I have them already and haven't even applied yet!
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:44 pm
WBB

KS

yeah im well jealous aswell......good luck matey.

Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:47 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

You lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky thing!!!!! Have a great life and brilliant news.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 7:10 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Congrats are definately in order. Party on!! :PARTY: :PARTY:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.