Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gordon gas project info req

Gordon gas project info req

Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Gordon gas project info req

gordon gas project has anyone info on it,is it happening and if so when does it start?when would they be starting pipefitter,welders etc etc for this job,where it the work gonna be?would that be flyin and out and whats the companies gonna over as in time off etc.
Just i am planning on moving to oz in near future and hearing about this project does sound like good news.
Is there gonna be many small companies employing tradesmen or just one huge employer and have they been awarded the job yet,i only read about this some weeks ago and is this job already ongoing and just being added to each time or a complete new job,any advise and info on this would be good
Old Nov 4th 2009, 10:34 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Gordon gas project info req

Do a search on here, I think there was a thread on this in the last few weeks.

FYI... it's Gorgon, not Gordon. Just search for that in the title and it should come up.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 12:40 pm
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light

Gorgon is interesting it was reported yesterday that they were receiving thousands of applications a day but when I speak to mates back in Perth they're not interested the prospect of 4 on 1 off isn't very appealing.

Personality I'm not applying for it.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by Weebie
Gorgon is interesting it was reported yesterday that they were receiving thousands of applications a day but when I speak to mates back in Perth they're not interested the prospect of 4 on 1 off isn't very appealing.

Personality I'm not applying for it.
but if they cant find the guys then im sure that can all change 4 on and 1 off,personally i prefer offshore on the rigs,but i suppose that gonna be hard to break in there,i have been doing it for past 18yrs as well as onshore jobs like the gorgon
Old Nov 4th 2009, 11:20 pm
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light

As long as you have Oil and gas experience then you'll have a chance.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 11:22 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...archid=1116547