Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

goodluck to lynnlovesumm and paulb

goodluck to lynnlovesumm and paulb

Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default goodluck to lynnlovesumm and paulb

I know im off too, but just wanted to wish you both well for the future, may it bring all you wish for and may all your dreams come true.
keep in touch.

much love

Trish
xx
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: goodluck to lynnlovesumm and paulb

Originally Posted by jimtrish
I know im off too, but just wanted to wish you both well for the future, may it bring all you wish for and may all your dreams come true.
keep in touch.

much love

Trish
xx
Good luck to all of you, wish it was us but not long now
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:19 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

keep in touch.

much love

Trish
xx
Ooh good luck to lynnlovesumm and paulb and good luck to you too Trish, you must be very excited/nervous now!!!!!

Kath x
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:23 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all of you
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:51 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

keep in touch.

much love

Trish
xx

Good Luck to you all keep us all posted once you get there!!

Kris xx
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:13 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Yes all the best peeps, wish you well x
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
Yes all the best peeps, wish you well x
ohhh, trish, cant believe you're off! send me your email by pm just in case we dont hear from you fro a while.

as the for lynne and paul, good luck to you and your families, i hope all your moves go smoothly and safely.

best wishes
debs x

ps, got my cc debited for registration
Old Oct 28th 2005, 1:33 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

crikey, hey peeps dont go into hospital this week, there are no nurses left!!!! theyre all getting on planes within the next 7 days and heading down under!

all the best guys........you've earned it!!!

sue xxxxx
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
crikey, hey peeps dont go into hospital this week, there are no nurses left!!!! theyre all getting on planes within the next 7 days and heading down under!

all the best guys........you've earned it!!!

sue xxxxx
cheers sue,

keep in touch, avoid townsville scbu until ive settled in...could be abit tricksy!!

take care

love
Trish
xx
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:17 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

yeah I would echo that. Best of luck both of you. heres to the future and hiping it all goes well
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

keep in touch.

much love

Trish
xx
Crickey. Theres so many going at the moment. Good to all of you, and hope all your dreams come true. FBxxxx
Old Oct 30th 2005, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

keep in touch.

much love

Trish
xx
good luck to you all, I went to Townsville when i was little, would love to go again one day. Denise
Old Oct 30th 2005, 7:37 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwww thanks Trish! And good luck to you and Paul too!!!!!!

For anyone that dosen't know Paul is on the same flight as me so i'll have to see if I can spot him!

I'm very excited now and my tummy is feeling a little nervous today! - can't believe we go tomorrow - our flight to London from Glasgow tomorrow leaves very early at 06.30 am and then we leave at 11am from Heathrow.

My dog Poppy also flys tomorrow at 21.50 to Sydney - we have already said goodbye to her as she had to go into kennels 4 nights before to be prepared for her flight - I sobbed the whole way round the kennels!

Anyway good luck again to all the 31st fliers!!!!!!

Lynn x
Old Oct 30th 2005, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck gus,
it's us next year lol

lace xxx
Old Oct 30th 2005, 7:50 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
Good luck gus,
it's us next year lol

lace xxx
Thanks Lace and yeah won't be long and i'll be wishing you good luck!!!

There seems to be a lot of people making the big move October/ November - hope there are plenty of houses left to rent! lol!

Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.