Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Goodbyes & 18 hours to GO!!

Goodbyes & 18 hours to GO!!

Old Aug 21st 2004, 9:35 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbyes & 18 hours to GO!!

Good luck Billabong! Keep us posted....
Old Aug 21st 2004, 9:37 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

See u soon Chris, Anita and gang
Have a great flight we're keeping the beer cold for you!
Old Aug 21st 2004, 9:43 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

good luck guys...enjoy!!

sue x
Old Aug 21st 2004, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Good luck you guys - you have given great support to those on this forum & we are all sending our best wished for your new life in Oz.

All the best & hope to mmeet up with again in Brissie sometime.

Love & hugs

Pockygoes & family

Old Aug 21st 2004, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi guys
we fly out on the 7th September and i'm really not looking forward to the last couple of days saying goodbyes, wish i could go to sleep and wake up transported to Brissie!
best of luck to you all
Rach xxx
Old Aug 21st 2004, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and safe journey.

Whisky
Old Aug 21st 2004, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
Hi guys
we fly out on the 7th September and i'm really not looking forward to the last couple of days saying goodbyes, wish i could go to sleep and wake up transported to Brissie!
best of luck to you all
Rach xxx

Me too Rach - I watch the programmes on telly & am blubbing before the people on screen - dread to think what state we will be in when the moment comes - I am welling up just thinking about it now.

cheers
pockygoes
Old Aug 21st 2004, 5:32 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Billabong
Thanks for the good wishes folks

Hilton's - Nick (16 year old) is staying behind because he want's to join the British Army. I have had to respect his decision at the end of the day but it doesn't make it any easier.

Just come back from Chinese with the in laws and am now struggling with making sure the cases don't exceed 32kgs and have suddenly discovered that we are 24kgs over our allowance.

Shit - does anyone know what Singapore Airlines charge for excess baggage?
About 33 quid a kilogramme.
Old Aug 21st 2004, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Goodbyes & 18 hours to GO!!

Originally Posted by sumpti
Good Luck You will be ok, but bound to go through the emotional turmoil Em
Good luck!!!!

We have leaving party Monday and we leave on Friday! Not sure how hard it will be as I've been in denial and haven't wanted to face it! Best of luck with your new life, you've waited and worked so hard for it! Keep in contact Annie X
Old Aug 21st 2004, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, may australia be everything you wish for and more.
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 5:24 am
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Billabong
Well, we've had the leaving do (really hard and loads of emotions)

I said goodbye to my mom, 2 sisters, my 16 year old son who is staying and nieces and nephews this morning (that was the hardest thing I have ever had to do )

Last meal with mother and father in law tonight and then leaving thiers at 7am tomorrow for Heathrow.

Shit, this is tough!!

Excited, nevertheless.
Hey Billabong and Earlswood, best of luck with your journey and future plans, hope they all go smoothly.

The Fogmeisters
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 11:58 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

Hi, not sure if I will have missed you ....but have a good journey and enjoy it - its a great feeling of relief getting on that plane.

Look forward to hearing from you on this side of the world!!!

Cheers, Dawn