Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOODBYE ....see you on the other side

GOODBYE ....see you on the other side

Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:44 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Talking GOODBYE ....see you on the other side

Hiya we are off today have just said goodbye to my parents as i am stopping at their house have both gone to work so that they don't have to think about us going. We fly from heathrow today at 2.05 and arrive in san fran about 5.15 us time then on to Sydney hurray can't wait. Hubby will be here in 20 mins to collect me and the piglet so thought i would just say a quick goodbye for now will be straight back on as soon as our stuff arrives and i can get my puter set up. we are flying united so will let you know how we get on all i can say they have been very helpful so far according to last minute.com we only get 20kilos luggage my initial reaction was :scared: sogot hubby to ring united and double check i am so glad i did she said standard baggage allowance to sydney via san fran is 46 kilos each you are allowed 2 bags at 23 kilos big sigh of relief we have nowhere near that much but what we do have was more than 20 kilos each.
anyway got to go lots to do.
see you on the other side

poshrice
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:50 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GOODBYE ....see you on the other side

[QUOTE=poshrice]Hiya we are off today have just said goodbye to my

Hi Poshrice!

Good luck with journey. we fly out next weds so i'll look out for you on here when we get to Sydney and we can meet up.
Good luck L-j xxx
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:52 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

All the best poshrice!
Have a safe flight! We're thinking of going this way round so i'd be interested in how you get on!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Good luck with your new life Down Under.

SS
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:53 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

good luck

to both of you

enjoy your new life

jan xx
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:55 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow how exciting! Good luck to you, hope you have a good journey.

Now if you're missing Walsall at any point I can always send you a pic of the fog and rain

Or of my wheelie bin
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:57 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!! Good luck with everything!!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:24 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Safe trip!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:52 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck... I'm very jealous
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:54 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya we are off today have just said goodbye to my parents as i am stopping at their house have both gone to work so that they don't have to think about us going. We fly from heathrow today at 2.05 and arrive in san fran about 5.15 us time then on to Sydney hurray can't wait. Hubby will be here in 20 mins to collect me and the piglet so thought i would just say a quick goodbye for now will be straight back on as soon as our stuff arrives and i can get my puter set up. we are flying united so will let you know how we get on all i can say they have been very helpful so far according to last minute.com we only get 20kilos luggage my initial reaction was :scared: sogot hubby to ring united and double check i am so glad i did she said standard baggage allowance to sydney via san fran is 46 kilos each you are allowed 2 bags at 23 kilos big sigh of relief we have nowhere near that much but what we do have was more than 20 kilos each.

poshrice
oooo your on your way now Posh but still want to wish you loads of luck, keep us posted.

Kay
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good trip and a fantanstic new life

Wendy x
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:21 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers crossed ... Have a wonderful flight and fantastiche new life !
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:29 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

poshrice
Good luck
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

A very warm welcome to Australia!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

poshrice

Have a safe journey and we look forward to your posts from down under

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.