Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Goodbye from me; thanks: pals; sorry: enemies.

Goodbye from me; thanks: pals; sorry: enemies.

Old Mar 25th 2004, 5:19 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goodbye from me; thanks: pals; sorry: enemies.

I seem to have upset too many people with an over-exuberant post.

We can't all be perfect and I'm certainly not. Bit of booze and I might be prone to an OTT or stupid joke or two, not everybody gets it though to her credit kaz (the butt of the jokey posts) did and offered no malice, only repartee unlike certain others. Maybe it wasn't even very funny but at least kaz didn't over-react.

Well, time to be leaving, anyway.

Thanks a lot to my pals and I'll miss you!

A lot of credit is due to ptlabs for his intelligence and moderate moderating.

To my enemies: sorry I pissed you off, dudes. Maybe in another life I'll be more perfect.

Good luck to all who aspire to live and work in Australia and New Zealand.

In the meantime:
Old Mar 25th 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Good luck to you Don.

Hope it works out well for you all.

I for one will miss your sense of humour
Old Mar 25th 2004, 5:25 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goodbye from me; thanks: pals; sorry: enemies.

Originally posted by pleasancefamily

We can't all be perfect and I'm certainly not. Bit of booze and I might be prone to an OTT or stupid joke or two, not everybody gets it though to her credit kaz (the butt of the jokey posts) did and offered no malice, only repartee unlike certain others. Maybe it wasn't even very funny but at least kaz didn't over-react.

To my enemies: sorry I pissed you off, dudes. Maybe in another life I'll be more perfect.

In the meantime:

Nobody is perfect mate!!!!! well at least I have never met anybody who is...............Good Luck in whatever u do
Old Mar 25th 2004, 5:29 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

In the meantime:
Damn! Just when the fair Karen and I had decided to find some way to share your favors out between our two ample selves.

However will we live without you??

Anya.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Don
Goodbye mate - seems like you have done a good job into changing your personality to Mr Unpleasance!!

I am sure that you did not mean those words - I expect that you wrote them when you had been on the booze. I dont see it is a reason for you to leave as you have always been a useful poster on the forum and have given me personally lots of good advice.

Good luck anyway. Take care. Why not just say sorry and carry on?
Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:37 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Don

Last edited by sky; Mar 26th 2004 at 12:33 am.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Bye for now Don

footie chick
Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:41 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Good on you - at least you had the decency to make an apology.Cant remember anybody else making one lately after posting OTT or in some cases posting absolute s*** and doing so consistently

Dont make a big thing of it -you went a bit far in a tread -you have said sorry- your past posts dont point to a troll/flamer mentality-keep posting!

And you were right Kaz was very decent in her responses to your "words"
Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Be a shame to see you go Don, but i wish you all the very best
with regards
Rach
Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:43 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

In the meantime:
Sure you cant stay?

Come on you know you want to

Dont go
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Gawd what did you do??

Its getting a bit naughty on here, some people are allowed to insult, threaten, abuse, hijack to their hearts content. But others are kept in check for pretty tame behaviour. I would not have thought Don was someone the site would benefit without.

Only time you offended me was when you thought Dotty was my name and I was a 90 year old lady

Oh well, all the best to you and the chimps, good luck
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by dotty

Only time you offended me was when you thought Dotty was my name and I was a 90 year old lady
There's no info to the contrary on your profile!!

sandy
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Sandy.l
There's no info to the contrary on your profile!!

sandy
OK I am 90

Dotty was a phrase a northern pommie mate who lived out here used, from her gran, stuff would drive her dotty, so if one of us girls were peed off we would be a "Dotty". Thought of changing it but I think that would be a bit like changing PommieBastard so I guess I am stuck with it
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:12 pm
WBB

anyone got a link to the juicy bits?

jeez what did i miss?

Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:19 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=218434

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.