Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

goodbye, au revoir, ciao, toodle-oo

goodbye, au revoir, ciao, toodle-oo

Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:04 am
WBB

Default goodbye, au revoir, ciao, toodle-oo

well the time has finally come, we are leaving this morning for brisbane, we have the best part of 2 days travelling ahead of us with 2 kids :scared: i will prolly not get online for a while (some of you will be :PARTY: now ) i will see you when i see you.

i will try and get online to report on how things are going but i will be travelling around a lot and will only have access to the net through internet cafe's.

those of you who i have arranged to contact while i am there, i will try and do so while i am in the area, we will be down the gold coast for the first week, then visiting rellies in sydney and finally brisbane for the last week or so.

right, i going to switch this computer off and have a shower.

(PS good luck to those still waiting for news on visas.)

Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:07 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Bye WBB ... happy travelling ... I dont envy you that flight with the kids but you do get through it and it will be worth the trouble
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:08 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Talking Good luck

Good luck,

My journey has just started, applied to DIMIA. We are also planning to get settled in Brisbane. I fell in love with that place during my vacation.

Hopefully we will be there sometime.

Cheers
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:08 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: goodbye, au revoir, ciao, toodle-oo

Originally posted by WBB
well the time has finally come, we are leaving this morning for brisbane, we have the best part of 2 days travelling ahead of us with 2 kids :scared: i will prolly not get online for a while (some of you will be :PARTY: now ) i will see you when i see you.

i will try and get online to report on how things are going but i will be travelling around a lot and will only have access to the net through internet cafe's.

those of you who i have arranged to contact while i am there, i will try and do so while i am in the area, we will be down the gold coast for the first week, then visiting rellies in sydney and finally brisbane for the last week or so.

Enjoy. Don't forget to come back!!!

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:13 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

My journey will come to an end if some bugger decides to buy the woman who wants to buy my house, her house.

Like that makes sense.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:14 am
Very happy member !!!

bubcay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB

Good luck mate,

I wish you and your family all the best in your new life in Australia.

Keep us posted. :lecture:

I am relying on your fair and balanced reporting.

Cheers.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:18 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bubcay
Good luck mate,

I wish you and your family all the best in your new life in Australia.

Keep us posted. :lecture:

I am relying on your fair and balanced reporting.

Cheers.
WBB is just on a validating trip at the mo ... I think
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck WBB and have a great time....
Old Apr 6th 2004, 9:00 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Toodle Pip old bean

Have a safe trip, and keep us posted..............especially on the travel bit with the kiddies
:scared:
Old Apr 6th 2004, 9:33 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate only just found this thread

Have a good un
Old Apr 6th 2004, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Have a good trip.

Don't bother with the 'free internet access' if you see them at your stopover airport - all the ones at Singapore either didn't work or we would have missed the flight by the time Expats had loaded.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 9:59 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hi WBB

Enjoy Please take loads of piccies to post on here when you get

back!!!

Nikki x
Old Apr 6th 2004, 9:59 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably missed you, but hope you have a great time
Old Apr 6th 2004, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Billy,

Hope you and yours have a great trip and good time in Brizzy
Old Apr 6th 2004, 11:30 am
Very happy member !!!

bubcay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sky
WBB is just on a validating trip at the mo ... I think

Yeap !!!

It's just me... So eager to see WBB off that I got over excited in my post

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.