Wikiposts

goodbye

Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: goodbye

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I beg your puddin' ?

Sorry it was of course pardon but I saw your avatar and was thinking he would like some pudding

Leave what alone ? Arent you posting here of your own free will, expecting that whatever is on your HUMAN mind that you want to tell the world, will NOT be taken from you in the form of censorship ?
Yes.....you are right. But there's speaking your mind...and then baiting.

You said your bit on the other thread and now you have started on here too. Is there any need for it? What's to be gained from baiting and carrying on? It just creates tension on the site and it's really not warrented surely?
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:56 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
I'm not advocating censorship but leave the name calling and poor taste for down the pub.
In case you havent realised............

This forum IS the pub... Its also the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen outside lav, workplace and even men sitting at their computer wearing womens clothing, women holding vibrators in their hands........
Do you find above as being "poor taste" ? If you do then life really does escape you.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:58 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Sad to see you go B1
Only just reading the OZ site an it seems 2 me that there is way 2 much nit picking, ok it's not nice 2 make fun of some1 who is truely upset and looking 4 a bit of moral surport but at the same time people are'nt all the same and do enjoy a bit of a giggle at other people's expence. U don't have 2 stop posting B just get on with it u don't have 2 contact or answer questions 2 the people who have upset you, dont let this site go down the pan like it did a while ago on the Dubai thread its not worth it over a few rash comments!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

And another thread bites the dust.

Can we drop this whole thing now please? It got old really fast.