Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good vibes needed....

Wikiposts

Good vibes needed....

Old Jun 19th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Good vibes needed....

Originally Posted by artep
Hels I managed yours this time........lol
Well done you!!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2005, 9:00 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
I have found my DREAM HOME!!!!!!!

Putting an offer in this morning(When the agent finally gets his butt from under the covers!!).........I need to have this house!!

Please send all the good vibes you can so that no one out bids us and that we can buy this house!!!

I dare say I wont get a wink of sleep until we know that the house is ours....am so nervous as its the first house I have ever bought.

Any tips from seasoned house purchasers would be gratefully received, by the way

This has to be my house....even the Hubby is excited by it and not alot gets my Hubby "visibly" excited.....

Hels

I will volunteer my services for you. I am happy to go and sit on the front lawn of your dream home in my underpants in a sun lounge. This will discourage other buyers. Photos available upon request.

Jim
Old Jun 19th 2005, 9:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Putting an offer in this morning(When the agent finally gets his butt from under the covers!!).........I need to have this house!!

Please send all the good vibes you can so that no one out bids us and that we can buy this house!!!

I dare say I wont get a wink of sleep until we know that the house is ours....am so nervous as its the first house I have ever bought.

Any tips from seasoned house purchasers would be gratefully received, by the way

This has to be my house....even the Hubby is excited by it and not alot gets my Hubby "visibly" excited.....

Hels
got everything crossed for ya pal. good luck...whenz the hoose warmin?
Old Jun 19th 2005, 10:19 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hels

Good luck with your 'dream home' offer. Hope it all goes through quickly & smoothly!!!

Karma sent to help!!!!

Shell
Old Jun 19th 2005, 10:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Okay Hels.

Got the boys to do the survey today and they say it's fine.

You may need a few rolls of paper but the roof is solid.

Fingers crossed for ya
Attached Thumbnails Good vibes needed....-loo-480-x-360-.jpg  
Old Jun 19th 2005, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Good vibes needed....

LOL !! mmmmmm, nice house honey !!!!
Buying a new house karma sent,
Hope you get it and then we'll definately be able to have holidays in your back yard !
Speak soon , let us know how it all goes,
Tass.x x x
Old Jun 19th 2005, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

oops ! I lied ! Need to spread it around - again!!!!!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. K on its way. When will you know for definite if you have got it? Does the seller just have to accept the offer?

Tracey
Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Hels
More Karma on its way - I hope you get it
Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:07 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Cannot wait to see it Hels Sounded great !!

Fingers crossed for you - I'll call you later this week..

Cas xx
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:25 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the Karma everyone............Its pretty bad when I gotta go out and spend thousands to come up with a reason to beg for karma, huh???

Bix......Where did ya get the picture from??? I asked the Agent to hide them and not release them until outbidded all the other buyers!!!

Tass....You wont have much room in the back garden to camp out....So, as you are a dear friend....I will let ya stay in the garage!! See, arent you glad you have such good mates here in Oz???

Anyway, the latest is they didnt accept our first offer - Surprise!! Surprise!! So we have put in a higher offer well within the listed price range and are just waiting to hear back.....Still need every one of your bits crossed that can be crossed....please!!

Hels
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

2nd offer not accepted

3rd offer submitted - Getting to the top of our range now.....
Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:06 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

2nd offer not accepted

3rd offer submitted - Getting to the top of our range now.....
sent u some vvviiiibbbeessss......keep us posted
Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Too exciting !!!!
Let us know how it all goes .
No room in the back yard ? ah ! BIG POOL !!! LOL !!
Trying to send you karma again,
Tass.x
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:17 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, so you have got us all excited now. can't wait to hear if offer No3 is going to win you this house. good luck, fingers and toes crossed

Louise

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.