Reload this Page >

good smelling washing powder

good smelling washing powder

Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

QLDJo will become famous soon enough
Default good smelling washing powder

Hi,
I'm looking for the best brand of washing powder.
I've tried a few. I really miss that fresh washing powder smell on clothes. what about softner? what do you use.
please help, my mum is sick of half the weight in her case being bold each time she comes to visit
thank you
Old Apr 10th 2010, 1:23 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: good smelling washing powder

Originally Posted by QLDJo
Hi,
I'm looking for the best brand of washing powder.
I've tried a few. I really miss that fresh washing powder smell on clothes. what about softner? what do you use.
please help, my mum is sick of half the weight in her case being bold each time she comes to visit
thank you
None - they are all shite

The water is also rubbish, so the combination of both is a disaster really

I miss Bold as well - and the lovely fresh air smell you got in your clothes back home. Not sure about anywhere else, but here in QLD clothes smell damp if left out too long, and they can't be left in the machine for any lengh of time either after washing. Try using the Aldi softner Anco soft iron easy (2 litre bottle) - the white one seems to be better than the purple

ALso, add the pink Vanish stain remover to every wash.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

We use Persil for sensitive skin. Add Vanish Napisan to every wash. And use the blue bottle Cuddly softener.

Clothes are dried outside nearly all year round (not in a dryer).

All our clothes smell lovely and fresh.

But we live in Perth not Queensland, i.e. low humidity.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 2:25 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
None - they are all shite

The water is also rubbish, so the combination of both is a disaster really

I miss Bold as well - and the lovely fresh air smell you got in your clothes back home. Not sure about anywhere else, but here in QLD clothes smell damp if left out too long, and they can't be left in the machine for any lengh of time either after washing. Try using the Aldi softner Anco soft iron easy (2 litre bottle) - the white one seems to be better than the purple

ALso, add the pink Vanish stain remover to every wash.
Why are all the fabric softeners named after members of the seven dwarves?

Fluffy, Cuddle, Huggie, Bashful, Fleegle, Bingo, and Snorky.... are am I getting a little confused?
Old Apr 10th 2010, 2:59 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Why are all the fabric softeners named after members of the seven dwarves?

Fluffy, Cuddle, Huggie, Bashful, Fleegle, Bingo, and Snorky.... are am I getting a little confused?
Old Apr 10th 2010, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

I use OMO which is supposed to be Persil with a cap of napisan. I also use Woolies conditioner. Have ran out so can't check the name but they are the essential oils ones which remind me of comfort.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 3:39 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I use Cold Power and Coles own Fabric conditioner. I use the ultra sensitive.

I recently gave some clothes away to our neighbour as they were too small for my dd and apparently one of the children commented how lovely the clothes smelt.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:56 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Used Omo (Persil) Sensitive when we first arrived but have switched to Earth Choice. It cleans well and the max temp I use is 30C. I've never used fabric softeners.

(In fact all my household cleaning products are Earth Choice, and they smell great.)
Old Apr 10th 2010, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by Seasider
Used Omo (Persil) Sensitive when we first arrived but have switched to Earth Choice. It cleans well and the max temp I use is 30C. I've never used fabric softeners.

(In fact all my household cleaning products are Earth Choice, and they smell great.)
Yeah I use Earth Choice cleaning products too - not tried the washing powder yet though.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

QLDJo will become famous soon enough

I haven't tried liquids before but might give it a go.
thanks
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:16 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to know this too, we have some bedclothes which we've yet to use that STILLLLLL smell ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! They were washed before we left the UK in December/January and STILLLL smell FAB! I really miss the lovely smell that those wee Bold Liquitabs left on our clothes, BOO HOO, COME ON AUSTRALIA, CATCH UP!!! LOL

(PS Jo we're just down the road from you in Toowoomba, hows Oakey doing, you been there long?!)
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I'd love to know this too, we have some bedclothes which we've yet to use that STILLLLLL smell ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! They were washed before we left the UK in December/January and STILLLL smell FAB! I really miss the lovely smell that those wee Bold Liquitabs left on our clothes, BOO HOO, COME ON AUSTRALIA, CATCH UP!!! LOL

(PS Jo we're just down the road from you in Toowoomba, hows Oakey doing, you been there long?!)
'Bold' is one of the things I miss the most
Old May 3rd 2010, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive made it my mission to find a nice washing powder and fab conditioner. I am currently using Aldi Anco soft ultra Jasmine & Ylang Ylang $2.29 for 500ml. By far the smelliest I have used. I use Cold Power too and always line dry.

Jen - When we unpacked our bedlinen/towels etc after 3 months of being cooped up in the container the 1st thing I noticed too was the gorgeous smell, hmmm
Old May 3rd 2010, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

We use Duo and Cuddly softner, our washing smells nice!
Old May 4th 2010, 12:04 am
Banned

AllGoode is just really niceAllGoode is just really niceAllGoode is just really niceAllGoode is just really niceAllGoode is just really niceAllGoode is just really niceAllGoode is just really niceAllGoode is just really niceAllGoode is just really nice

Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to the rinse. That way you'll come up smelling of gum trees instead of roses.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.