Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

good second hand furniture shops, perth

good second hand furniture shops, perth

Old Sep 26th 2006, 3:40 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default good second hand furniture shops, perth

does anyone know of any good second hand furniture shops around, were SOR at the mo but happy to drive NOR. thanks in advance
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: good second hand furniture shops, perth

Hi Dawn here already yippee well done.

I can only tell you the ones around Rockingham I am afraid hun Sorry.

hugs Lace xx
Old Sep 26th 2006, 6:34 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya, Rockingham be fine, only half hour away, are you in brisbane now? thought you were in perth!!

cheers me dears

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi Dawn here already yippee well done.

I can only tell you the ones around Rockingham I am afraid hun Sorry.

hugs Lace xx
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Ya best bet would be to pick up the Quokka on a Thursday...................loads of bargains to be had in there and much, much cheaper than any shop!!

Also look out for garage sales. Lots of Brits get here, furnish their houses then decide to go back to the UK, and sell all their stuff!!

Good luck
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah garage sales and Quokka are great.

Err... I am going to have a look at Brissy when my other half comes. He turns up tonight.

Lace xx

How's it going hairdressing wise Dawn?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:37 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Not started yet, waiting to settle in area, dont want to build up clients then move!! what do you think of Perth? and why are you checking brisbane out if you dont mind me asking! i fancy seeing Brisbane too

Originally Posted by lacey21
yeah garage sales and Quokka are great.

Err... I am going to have a look at Brissy when my other half comes. He turns up tonight.

Lace xx

How's it going hairdressing wise Dawn?
Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:59 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Ya best bet would be to pick up the Quokka on a Thursday...................loads of bargains to be had in there and much, much cheaper than any shop!!

Also look out for garage sales. Lots of Brits get here, furnish their houses then decide to go back to the UK, and sell all their stuff!!

Good luck

What's Quokka?

We are heading to Rockingham in 4 1/2 weeks! And we need to buy all our furniture when we get there.

Good tip about garage sales though, hope there's one when we need it...
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Quokka is like exchange and mart or the other one Loot. Find loads of second hand stuff in it.

Yeah I am just going to have a look Dawn as I have more friends in Brisbane hun

Just want a nosey lol

lace xx
Old Sep 30th 2006, 6:40 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Try this
http://www.quokka.com.au/template.ph...2825a99/search
Old Sep 30th 2006, 6:41 am
Just Joined

vettie is on a distinguished road

Todd's second hand furniture in Hawtin Road - Forrestfield . Beautiful wooden furniture.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

Don't know if it's the same in Perth, but I got alot of my furniture from charity shops here which stock all sorts of stuff (called Op shops here)
Old Sep 30th 2006, 10:47 pm
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Seabird
Don't know if it's the same in Perth, but I got alot of my furniture from charity shops here which stock all sorts of stuff (called Op shops here)
try ebay also, we found some good bargains