Wikiposts

Good Result eh

Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Good Result eh

The Chelsea/Barcelona match, early this morning.

Boy was there some cheering in our place. Even ole Lampard was running around chasing his tail!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:51 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good Result eh

Originally Posted by sj oldfield

Boy was there some cheering in our place. Even ole Lampard was running around chasing his tail!!!
Good job the real lampard wan't doing that!

He had a great game, as did Joe Cole and John Terry. Blimey - there's hope yet for a decent England national team with those three playing the way they are.

Good to get one over on the toothy brazilian - did you see him spitting his dummy out at the end of the game - ha ha!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:18 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Good job the real lampard wan't doing that!

He had a great game, as did Joe Cole and John Terry. Blimey - there's hope yet for a decent England national team with those three playing the way they are.

Good to get one over on the toothy brazilian - did you see him spitting his dummy out at the end of the game - ha ha!
I watched the other game. Less exciting but I love seeing Fergie turning purple when Utd get beaten
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by worzel
I watched the other game. Less exciting but I love seeing Fergie turning purple when Utd get beaten
SNAP!!!! when the gunners overtake MU (because they will!!) I will be jumping for joy!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Not a chance of that the gunners are gone yeaterdays heros !
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:36 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marysidey
Not a chance of that the gunners are gone yeaterdays heros !

AS IF!!!! we'll see ................................
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:50 pm
Banned

djdutts is on a distinguished road

Bloody brilliant!

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Super Chelsea.

Best bit was when the home fans were singing "Are you Tottenham in disguise!!!!!". How funny.

Chris
http://www.StandupSpeakup.co.uk
Old Mar 9th 2005, 12:04 am
Sye
Forum Regular

Sye will become famous soon enoughSye will become famous soon enough

Fantastic result!!!

It topped it off at the end when 'Shergar' lost it.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 12:20 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

I dont follow Chelski myself, but was well pleased with the result. The match was great to watch.

And what is more The Scummers lost...............Greeeaaaatttttt!

A good night for English teams in Europe.

Now all we need it The Arse, Pool, Geordies and Boro to do the business.

Old Mar 9th 2005, 3:39 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent result ,can't wait to become part of the WA Chelsea appreciation society !!! Sadly husband and daughter are going to be affiliated to Spurs in WA but at least it will still be 3 Point Lane
Gillian
Old Mar 9th 2005, 3:46 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

???????? Call a Gunner but WHO are Chelsea????????
Old Mar 9th 2005, 3:54 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

No! No! a lucky result totally outplayed and aided by a blatant foul on their goalkeeper
Old Mar 9th 2005, 4:49 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Good Result eh

Originally Posted by fraser
No! No! a lucky result totally outplayed and aided by a blatant foul on their goalkeeper
Being a Leeds fan I'm completly unbiased but I thought Chelsea deserved it, 3 great goals in the first 20 mins, and a slightly dodgy winner....thats football
Old Mar 9th 2005, 4:53 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Being a Leeds fan I'm completly unbiased but I thought Chelsea deserved it, 3 great goals in the first 20 mins, and a slightly dodgy winner....thats football
Really ? I'm still trying to figure out how they won it, never have I seen a more one sided match
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:04 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Really ? I'm still trying to figure out how they won it, never have I seen a more one sided match
You need to confess what colours your sporting.It couldn't be them Gooners ???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.