Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good resources for finding TV shows featuring Oz.

Good resources for finding TV shows featuring Oz.

Old May 10th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of
Default Good resources for finding TV shows featuring Oz.

I found this website this morning:

http://www.tvgenius.co.uk

If you type in Australia it'll give you a synopsis of all the TV shows over the coming weeks related to Australia!! You can even get the site to email you everytime your search word is triggered. As we are moving to Melbourne I've set it up to email me everything a show is on featuring Melbourne
Old May 10th 2007, 10:44 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good resources for finding TV shows featuring Oz.

Originally Posted by gidxg03

If you type in Australia it'll give you a synopsis of all the TV shows over the coming weeks related to Australia!! You can even get the site to email you everytime your search word is triggered. As we are moving to Melbourne I've set it up to email me everything a show is on featuring Melbourne
Cool site, thanks for posting that
Old May 10th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

does it cost to receive texts as a reminder?

Lynn xx
Old May 10th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the4ofus
does it cost to receive texts as a reminder?

Lynn xx
not sure.
Old May 10th 2007, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

very clever, thanks for that, karma sent
Old May 10th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Thats great, thanks

Dolly
Old May 10th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Lets hope it better than the Channel 4 website

Only kidding - many thanks
Lindsey
Old May 10th 2007, 4:04 pm
MODL Pommie

sssstew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Lets hope it better than the Channel 4 website

Only kidding - many thanks
Lindsey
looks good, thanks for the link, signed up for email.
Old May 10th 2007, 4:45 pm

oddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really nice

Excellent link- Thanks