Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good night out on Gold Coast??

Good night out on Gold Coast??

Old Jul 20th 2006, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good night out on Gold Coast??

Hi,

I currently have a friend from the UK visiting with her daughter who is 17 and I would like to arrange a night out for them. Can anyone recommend somewhere with a bit of life after 9pm, perhaps a bit of music and dancing? or something with a bit of entertainment. It could be just about anywhere on the Gold Coast as I am happy to drive.

We are working our way through all of the daytime attractions and they have been to four of the local shopping centres but as I havent really been anywhere on a night time I am not sure which direction to go.

All advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Julia
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good night out on Gold Coast??

Originally Posted by JAYMAC
Hi,

I currently have a friend from the UK visiting with her daughter who is 17 and I would like to arrange a night out for them. Can anyone recommend somewhere with a bit of life after 9pm, perhaps a bit of music and dancing? or something with a bit of entertainment. It could be just about anywhere on the Gold Coast as I am happy to drive.

We are working our way through all of the daytime attractions and they have been to four of the local shopping centres but as I havent really been anywhere on a night time I am not sure which direction to go.

All advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Julia

Hi Julia.

How about Draculas down at Broadbeach. Iv'e been a couple of times and its quite a good night out. It's basically a 3 course dinner and show, and is quite good value for money.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:44 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Conrad jupiters have loads of stuff, dinner shows, pubs, night clubs

Or what about the Outback spectacular dinner show next to Movie World.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the suggestions, I was thinking about Draculas, and it is good to hear reports from people who have been, I also heard that the Atrium bar in Jupiters is good so maybe will try there.

Thanks again

Julia
Old Jul 21st 2006, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Good night out on Gold Coast??

Hi there,

Howl at the moon is always a good night, in either Broadbeach or Surfers, battling of the piano players with audience participation, really is an excellent atmosphere.Good food as well.

or Pacific Pines Tavern on August 4th will be a good night

Do I get a spotters fee Soapy
Old Jul 21st 2006, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dicko
Hi there,

Howl at the moon is always a good night, in either Broadbeach or Surfers, battling of the piano players with audience participation, really is an excellent atmosphere.Good food as well.

or Pacific Pines Tavern on August 4th will be a good night

Do I get a spotters fee Soapy
Thanks for that, unfortunately friend flies back to England on 3rd August or we would have been there.

Julia