Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good News on Survey

Good News on Survey

Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:15 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good News on Survey

Estate agents have just rang back, the couple buying our place have just received the survey this morning and have rang to say there's no problem with it. They are now instructing their solicitor to push for the contract's to be sorted as soon as possible.
Sean
Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:17 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Just been reading your post....good luck with the house....
Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:18 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good News on Survey

Originally posted by cresta57
Estate agents have just rang back, the couple buying our place have just received the survey this morning and have rang to say there's no problem with it. They are now instructing their solicitor to push for the contract's to be sorted as soon as possible.
Sean
bet that is a weight off your mind!
Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Good News on Survey

Sean
Great news, i hope it goes smoothly through to completion
with best wishes
rach & family
Old Aug 28th 2003, 6:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

theres so much good news today! well done Sean and Debbie, bet you are well chuffed
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Unhappy

Originally posted by h garrett
theres so much good news today! well done Sean and Debbie, bet you are well chuffed
Wish we had some good news! still waiting for TRA assesment!
rach
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:44 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett

Hi Heather
Got to say chuffed isn't the word I was feeling so down before I went to work. I had spoken to the estate agent who said that they hadn't had any news. Whilst out in my little van I got another call to say that apparently surveyors don't send out the survey any more (Don't have a clue what they do) but it seems that everything is ok and the sale is going ahead:scared:
Thanks to everyone for their support. Just need the bloody visa now and my week would be complete

Debbie
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Heather
Got to say chuffed isn't the word I was feeling so down before I went to work. I had spoken to the estate agent who said that they hadn't had any news. Whilst out in my little van I got another call to say that apparently surveyors don't send out the survey any more (Don't have a clue what they do) but it seems that everything is ok and the sale is going ahead:scared:
Thanks to everyone for their support. Just need the bloody visa now and my week would be complete

Debbie
Hi Debbie
as far as i know (i work in an estate agents, although i must say I AM NOT an agent!) surveyors just send their reports to the mortgage lender/broker, it is only if there is a problem/retention that the vendor/agent will know!
best of luck for everything
rach
Old Aug 28th 2003, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations just havin a nice glass of red to celebrate!!

footie chick
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:01 pm

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi Debbie
as far as i know (i work in an estate agents, although i must say I AM NOT an agent!) surveyors just send their reports to the mortgage lender/broker, it is only if there is a problem/retention that the vendor/agent will know!
best of luck for everything
rach

Thanks for that Rach
Debbie
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:07 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Congratulations hope all goes well and fast for you Visa next!!
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:12 pm

Originally posted by footie chick
Congratulations just havin a nice glass of red to celebrate!!

footie chick
Ahh while Deb relaxes in the bath I'm chilling with a nice red as well. Trouble is I'll end up with the munchies and cheese and crackers not good late at night:scared:
Sean
Old Aug 28th 2003, 9:01 pm
plumber39

Well done Cresta at least someone's having some luck!!!

Old Aug 28th 2003, 9:06 pm

Originally posted by plumber39
Well done Cresta at least someone's having some luck!!!
Cheers mate,
Hows yours going or daren't I ask?
Bout time you organised another of those meets last one was excellent but it'll be toooooooo cold soon
Sean
Old Aug 28th 2003, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Really pleased for you Cresta.
We rang the agents again this morning, and she has checked up again. He still hasn't done the report. Apparently, they are having a homebuyers report aswell.
Totally and utterly p****d off.

Whisky