Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good news to report

Wikiposts

Good news to report

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Smile Good news to report

Hi a quick update. Hubby Tim and I had some good news a few weeks back and I can now let you all know that we are expecting a baby. I had a scan on monday and it confirmed my dates. Babby is due on the 2nd of august, making me 14 weeks.

We are booked to fly into Brissie on the 4th of April, when I will be nearly 23 weeks pregnant. My doctor says this is fine. So now we have two exciting things to look forward to, the move to Oz and also the new baby.

Has anyone any experience of emmigrating when they are expecting, if so did you find it easy enough to get sorted with a doctor in Oz?

Thanks for reading my post and I hope you are all having good days.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Default Re: Good news to report

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Hi a quick update. Hubby Tim and I had some good news a few weeks back and I can now let you all know that we are expecting a baby. I had a scan on monday and it confirmed my dates. Babby is due on the 2nd of august, making me 14 weeks.

We are booked to fly into Brissie on the 4th of April, when I will be nearly 23 weeks pregnant. My doctor says this is fine. So now we have two exciting things to look forward to, the move to Oz and also the new baby.

Has anyone any experience of emmigrating when they are expecting, if so did you find it easy enough to get sorted with a doctor in Oz?

BIG congratulations to you bothxx
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:30 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Katie

First of all.........................

WooHoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

You must be so thrilled..

Sorry can't help you on the emigration whilst preggars but just had so send you love, congrats and best wishes...

D D
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:33 pm
Professional Princess

Congratulations on your news.

The new baby will give you something to focus on when you start your new life.

And what could be better?

You and your little one will discover Australia together.

Delegate the packing where possible, relax and look forward to August when you will meet this important little person.

Good luck and take good care of yourself.

Karma on its way.

Sam

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Strewth...

A baby Sheila or Bruce...

Congrats and good luck with everything.

Three Legs

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:37 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Katie. You will soon be able to put your feet up and enjoy lots of lovely herbal remedies to ease the pregnancy and birth process.

Mavellous!!!
All the best
ACE
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all your replies and congratulations and thanks for the karma Sam.

I gave all you karma, for helping make me feel even more cheerfull today. Which is definately needed as it is sooooo cold here. I hope it worked.

Thanks again from Katie
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Many Congrats to you both

All the best

Sue
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

What lovely news to read on a friday afternoon.

Congratulations to you both on your lovely news.

Wishing you and your new family all the best in new adventures.

Kristine.xxx
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:26 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

... due on the 2nd of august,...
You timed that well. You will be at your largest and most uncomfortable through winter when the weather is pretty well perfect (unlike now, when it is hot and sticky).

Good luck,

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good luck...

new life, new beginnings and new baby..perfect!!!

( Dagboy is correct about the seasons too, right now is hot, hot, hot, sticky, sticky, sticky!!! not what you need when you have a major bump infront of you!!! ). x

Last edited by steandleigh; Feb 4th 2005 at 12:15 am. Reason: Can't spell...wish I'd gone private like me kids....
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:18 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Congratulations.

Just think, your baby will be an an aussie before you are (unless you are already).

Cheers
Alistair
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:28 am
Loving life in Brissie

cagandchris will become famous soon enough

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

love
carole xx
Old Feb 4th 2005, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

That really is good news. Look after yourself, and delegate as much as possible to others.
All the very best.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 2:45 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

You could try to turn into "Katieconstelation" now
Congrates and good luck, drinks are to wet babys head
Gillian x