Reload this Page >

Good news at last

Good news at last

Old Jun 28th 2005, 9:44 am
Just Joined

dawn french is on a distinguished road
Default Good news at last

Hi All
I'm one of those people who only post when somthing goes wrong so to even up the balance here comes the good news.
I had applied for a job over in Perth and it looked like I would have to miss out as the visa has not been issued despite my investment being placed on the 5th of May.
I E-mailed the company concerned amd told the I would not be able to attend as I was hoping to validate at the same time and things are a little tight what with the $100.000 we have just iinvested to get the 5 points.
To my absolute amazment I recived a mail offering to pay my air fare across to Perth !!!!!!. Two days later I was on the plane on my way to Perth landing on Sunday night. so on Monday I turned up for the interview ( jetlag and all ) and guess what .... Got the job and here's the killer it pays more than I got in the UK !!!!!!!! and he will let me start in 6 weeks time when I hope I get my Visa..
Im in Perth now and it has to be said almost bloody delerius...

Ohh and First time in Perth and I think the place is great a little quieter that Brisbane but very nice.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 9:46 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good news at last

Originally Posted by dawn french
Hi All
I'm one of those people who only post when somthing goes wrong so to even up the balance here comes the good news.
I had applied for a job over in Perth and it looked like I would have to miss out as the visa has not been issued despite my investment being placed on the 5th of May.
I E-mailed the company concerned amd told the I would not be able to attend as I was hoping to validate at the same time and things are a little tight what with the $100.000 we have just iinvested to get the 5 points.
To my absolute amazment I recived a mail offering to pay my air fare across to Perth !!!!!!. Two days later I was on the plane on my way to Perth landing on Sunday night. so on Monday I turned up for the interview ( jetlag and all ) and guess what .... Got the job and here's the killer it pays more than I got in the UK !!!!!!!! and he will let me start in 6 weeks time when I hope I get my Visa..
Im in Perth now and it has to be said almost bloody delerius...

Ohh and First time in Perth and I think the place is great a little quieter that Brisbane but very nice.
Congratulations!! It`s nice to see things like this it gives you faith.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats and good for you! Enjoy it...lovely to hear good news on the forum!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 9:51 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Total result

What do you do?
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Jammy!!!!

But a huge congratulations

Jo
Old Jun 28th 2005, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Good news at last

good news what sort of job did you get??
Old Jun 28th 2005, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Good news at last

sorry congrats by the way