Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good news...I think!

Good news...I think!

Old Jun 25th 2004, 9:44 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Good news...I think!

Our application is VERY rushed as we only decided to emigrate 3 weeks ago, and we have to apply before my husband turns 30 on July 13!

So anyway, we are using 1st Contact in London and they are EXCELLENT, and we had to apply to Vetasses to get our skills assessed. Apparently they advised my agent that they are currently taking 16 weeks to process all applicants but they would TRY and rush ours through, but no guarantees.

The phone went at 0850 this morning and it was my agent advising that Vetasses emailed her overnight to say that the answer was in the post and they would email her a copy on Monday!!!!!!!!

Please keep your fingers, arms and legs crossed........ She does seem very confident that we passed, but I dont want to get my hopes up!

Let you know next week!!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything crossed for some positive news.....including my eyes!!!!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:24 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Good news...I think!

Originally posted by lucyb
Our application is VERY rushed as we only decided to emigrate 3 weeks ago, and we have to apply before my husband turns 30 on July 13!

So anyway, we are using 1st Contact in London and they are EXCELLENT, and we had to apply to Vetasses to get our skills assessed. Apparently they advised my agent that they are currently taking 16 weeks to process all applicants but they would TRY and rush ours through, but no guarantees.

The phone went at 0850 this morning and it was my agent advising that Vetasses emailed her overnight to say that the answer was in the post and they would email her a copy on Monday!!!!!!!!

Please keep your fingers, arms and legs crossed........ She does seem very confident that we passed, but I dont want to get my hopes up!

Let you know next week!!

Its positive I'm sure of it, let us know when you know if you see what I mean!!!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 9:17 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

[

Let you know next week!!
[/QUOTE]

Lucy

Have everything crossed for you guys.

Good Luck

Julia
Old Jun 25th 2004, 10:05 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by lucyb

Let you know next week!!

Fingers crossed for you Lucy, Good luck

Kala