Good news

Old Sep 2nd 2003, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good news

I just wanted to share this with you all. I am so excited.

My eldest daughter has just given birth to a baby boy at 4am this morning. 7lbs 4oz.

Thanks. Can't sleep. Had to tell someone

Whisky
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 3:55 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news. Congratulations, Grandma! Hope all are doing well.
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 3:57 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good news

Originally posted by whisky

My eldest daughter has just given birth to a baby boy at 4am this morning. 7lbs 4oz.

Whisky

Congratulations Whisky,
Well worth the lack of sleep I bet

Debbie

Ps maybe this will kickstart some more good news for you???????
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Don, but 'Nanny' please.

Whisky
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 3:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Whisky!! Hope all are doing well!

Pollyana
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Cresta and Pollyanna.

How come you lot are up so early?

Whisky
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Whisky
Congrats to you is it your first Grandson ?
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 4:10 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Cresta and Pollyanna.

How come you lot are up so early?

Whisky

I had a strange feeling that you had some good news and couldn't wait to find out what it was
No my daughter starts work at 6am and I got up to make sure she went
Going back to bed real soon
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 4:14 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Akways up early these last 3 years with the kids and the new alcohol-free Don doesn't need to sleep so much either.
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 4:18 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by cresta57
I had a strange feeling that you had some good news and couldn't wait to find out what it was
No my daughter starts work at 6am and I got up to make sure she went
Going back to bed real soon

GET THIS FOR STRANGE FEELINGS!!!!!

I have been going to the same woman for 3 years to have my hand read. She has been right on many occasions, or told me things that were going to happen, way before they do, including me having an operation.
I went this year, and she told me that I would be moving abroad, in October, and the next 7 years would be the best.
She also told me that my daughter would be having a baby boy, and that it would come 10 days early. She would have it during the night on the 2nd September. SPOOKY!!!!
She also told me that my daughter would move out to Australia to be near us. That would just make me so HAPPY.
Even my daughter said on the phone 'blimey Mom that gypsy was right'

April - This is my first Grandson, second grandchild.
Whisky
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

That's fabulous whisky - wondered what you were doing up so early.

God that woman was so acurate - that's amazing

Have a lovely day of dribbles and tears.

Diane xx
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

GET THIS FOR STRANGE FEELINGS!!!!!

I have been going to the same woman for 3 years to have my hand read. She has been right on many occasions, or told me things that were going to happen, way before they do, including me having an operation.
I went this year, and she told me that I would be moving abroad, in October, and the next 7 years would be the best.
She also told me that my daughter would be having a baby boy, and that it would come 10 days early. She would have it during the night on the 2nd September. SPOOKY!!!!
She also told me that my daughter would move out to Australia to be near us. That would just make me so HAPPY.
Even my daughter said on the phone 'blimey Mom that gypsy was right'

April - This is my first Grandson, second grandchild.
Whisky
Nice.............
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by april
Nice.............

scarey, spooky, freaky - or a bloody good guess!!!

Whisky :scared:
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 6:33 am
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Nanny. Hope mum and baby are doing ok.

By the way, your palm reader didn't happen to give you a list of lucky numbers did she?

Steph

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.