Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good morning from me!

Good morning from me!

Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:52 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good morning from me!

Good Morning everyone (well in UK anyway)!

What are you all up to this weekend? Unfortunately the weather here is crap as usual and its cold, damp and miserable and I feel a bit miserable too. Just finished the night shift. I think my seasonal affective disorder is starting to kick in. Anyway, tonight (when its dark and miserable) I am going to start my power walking expedition around the block in the hope that I can, in time, work my way up to a gentle jog. Feeling really frumpy and lethargic right now. Oh how I wish for some sunshine. Please send me some rays from Aus!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:57 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Good morning from me!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

What are you all up to this weekend? Unfortunately the weather here is crap as usual and its cold, damp and miserable and I feel a bit miserable too. Just finished the night shift. I think my seasonal affective disorder is starting to kick in. Anyway, tonight (when its dark and miserable) I am going to start my power walking expedition around the block in the hope that I can, in time, work my way up to a gentle jog. Feeling really frumpy and lethargic right now. Oh how I wish for some sunshine. Please send me some rays from Aus!
Well I am off to Sandown to meet Professional Princess, Rooksie, Kris Maynard, Gobbyjock, Dollydaydream and goodness knows who else. And.....I can't wait!!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Mrs JFW,

Crap weather here too, no plans yet but I'll proberbly have a few tonight.

Have a nice weekend
Hilary
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be in the pub watching the England game!

Come on England!!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:05 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Well I am off to Sandown to meet Professional Princess, Rooksie, Kris Maynard, Gobbyjock, Dollydaydream and goodness knows who else. And.....I can't wait!!!!!
OMG! I've read PP's thread. It sounds as though its going to be wild! God help the TRA blokes! lol

Have a great time! and I want a full report when you guys get back pleeze!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:07 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Steve G
I'll be in the pub watching the England game!

Come on England!!

Oh yeah! forgot about the footie. Will definately be watching that. They better bloody win this one!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Morning to you too....

We'll Mrs C has gone shopping...already !! Just having some toast and a cup of coffee...then around 1ish Im off to watch a rugby match and then the footy...very sporting day really and probably lots of
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , if it makes you feel any better the weather is crap here too, been to a soccer carnival all day, and it was bloody cold.
I know what you mean , i had SAD on UK but through this winter i have never felt as bad as i did there, Denise
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:30 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by cranni
Hi , if it makes you feel any better the weather is crap here too, been to a soccer carnival all day, and it was bloody cold.
I know what you mean , i had SAD on UK but through this winter i have never felt as bad as i did there, Denise
Cranni, did you ever try the daylight lamps at all that you can get for SAD? I was wondering whether to give it a go. I'm not too bad up to christmas, but that awful time afterwards does my head in!

Hope the weather improves for you over there soon. x
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Cranni, did you ever try the daylight lamps at all that you can get for SAD? I was wondering whether to give it a go. I'm not too bad up to christmas, but that awful time afterwards does my head in!

Hope the weather improves for you over there soon. x
No , but i only got bad as i got older, so the last couple of years, but i think i would have done.
I was ok up til xmas probably having a big family and lots to do, i had to push myself just to go out, then after new year thats when you feel it more. Its those dark, grey, miserable days, I have been ok this winter, because the sun is out quite a lot. Denise
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:52 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how I wish for some sunshine. Please send me some rays from Aus!
how about an australian sunshine barby to brighten up your day

http://www.sunshinebbq.co.uk/
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:55 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Today we have some family coming round to say goodbye, this evening going round to friends to say goodbye, tomorrow nothing planned.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Know just how you feel .Last Sunday was lovely a nice Autumn day but since then its been miserable dull and drizzly.
It really does affect the mood that I am in Forecast for our region tomorow should be good.
Good Luck with the power walking its better for you than jogging anyway.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:15 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening peeps

Been a really hooooot day here today in Brissy. It was supposed to be 36 degrees, not sure if it got that hot although it did feel warmer than recent days.

Had the hot, frizzy hair look

Wasn't helped by me flip flops that were giving off static

VERY scary......

Not a good look I can tell ya:scared:
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Good evening peeps

Been a really hooooot day here today in Brissy. It was supposed to be 36 degrees, not sure if it got that hot although it did feel warmer than recent days.

Had the hot, frizzy hair look

Wasn't helped by me flip flops that were giving off static

VERY scary......

Not a good look I can tell ya:scared:
Talking about hair this week with all the damp weather I have a bad hair day everyday.I love my hair straight but it is not the minute I go out in the fog within minutes it goes wavy and all over the place.
Whats going on with the weather out there? surely thats not right for spring is it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.