Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good Luck Scissors & gsb

Good Luck Scissors & gsb

Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:25 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Luck Scissors & gsb

Originally Posted by wmoore
Good luck Tracey, Gary (Lilly ) and kids. See you when you get there.
Cheers Wayne.....you just had to go there didn't you.......
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:29 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
All the luck & best wishes & love to Gary, Tracey and Kerry.

See you on the Gold Coast for that BBQ!

Claire, Steve & Jonah

PS. I am still aiming for 13th August! LOL

Hi Claire

That barbi is a deffo date. As for the 13th, I wont hold it against you if you manage to miss it by a day or three....

Take care and really look forward to seeing you all in Oz

Gary
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooohh - great - have a good trip over !!!!!!!!!!

See you in Sydney NYE

I've PMed you Tracey with my mobile number.

Cas xx
Old Jun 29th 2005, 4:26 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsb
Cheers Wayne.....you just had to go there didn't you.......
Couldn't resist

Have a safe trip and good luck with the new start. Look forward to buying you a beer in Brisbane.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good luck and have a safe journey
Old Jun 29th 2005, 4:44 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Yeah all the best to you all Tracey, Gary and Kerry.

Catch you on this side sometime.

Have fun in Malaysia and Singapore before ya get to Brissie.

Take care and have good fligts.

Paul
Old Jun 29th 2005, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

hi you guys,

best of luck with the move, hope to see you in Brisbane for a few !!
will miss you both at the meets!
good luck

Kate and Derek
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Most of you may be aware that Tracey (Scissiors) & Gary (gsb) and of course Kerry are Oz bound this Sunday.

I'm sure you will join me in wishing them all the best and an exciting New Life Down Under.

Look forward to hearing from them on the other side.

Best of luck Tracey, Gary & Kerry.

Graham & Sara
Hi just wanted to wish them all the best in their new life,

Tracy if you read this passed my TRA yahoo, get cutting girl be out hopefully next year.Tracy
Old Jun 29th 2005, 9:39 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

Originally Posted by wmoore
Couldn't resist

Have a safe trip and good luck with the new start. Look forward to buying you a beer in Brisbane.
The beer will be on me....but I cannot promise that Lilly will turn up............
Old Jun 29th 2005, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Good Luck Scissors & gsb

Good luck Trace,
tried to get in touch but missed ya
love n stuff
Lace xxx
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:46 am
gsb
Cake or Death

Originally Posted by karenjc
Good luck and have a safe journey
Hi Karen

C'mon....get that house sold, we want to see you in Oz...

Take care and hope things get sorted.

Cheers G n T
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah - we met them at Sandown and they are a lovely lovely couple!

all the best guys!! (you lucky buggers!!!)
Old Jun 30th 2005, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gsb
The beer will be on me....but I cannot promise that Lilly will turn up............
Ok Gary - will you please put me out of my misery and tell me - who is Lilly? I must have been asleep at this point.......

A very curious Netta
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
Ok Gary - will you please put me out of my misery and tell me - who is Lilly? I must have been asleep at this point.......

A very curious Netta

if i had to hazard a guess id say it was because he looks like paul o'grady!!!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:33 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
if i had to hazard a guess id say it was because he looks like paul o'grady!!!
ROFLMAO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.