Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

good luck sally claire

good luck sally claire

Old Sep 18th 2008, 5:41 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: good luck sally claire

Originally Posted by sallyclaire View Post
Oh gosh, I'm mortified that I missed this thread

Thank you to everyone for all your good wishes as it all went well & I am just waiting for something in writing after they get my refs back which they have requested.

I will have to tell my husband that I obviously don't spend enough time on here, 'cos how else could I have missed this?!
I missed this too . good luck SC
Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

me too, didnt even know you had one - hope you get some good news sally

lisa
Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

fingers crossed

minibelle
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan View Post
GOOD LUCK ,SALLYCLAIRE
Think I just sent you the longest karma message ever!!!!

How are things with you stranger? What news?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eve209 View Post
Lets hope you get the right time, as you know Edie had an interview on the telephone this morning. They asked if 2pm their time would be OK so he tells me the interview is at 6am our time.

So me being such a good wifey set my alarm for 5am, time for coffee and shower, to show my support. Silly bugger got the time wrong they didn't ring until 7am, by which time I was fast asleep again!!!

Eve x
Wasn't he due a second interview? Did this not happen?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

And good luck from us
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire View Post
Think I just sent you the longest karma message ever!!!!

How are things with you stranger? What news?
Fab news sall I will keep everything crossed for ya

Well my news goes, givin up on selling the house got a family who are interested on renting our house, so contracts are being drawn up and then as soon as thats done, wehey we can BOOK FLIGHTS
feel like things are finally moving for us now and about BLOODY TIME TOO
Old Sep 19th 2008, 4:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mad city fan View Post
Fab news sall I will keep everything crossed for ya

Well my news goes, givin up on selling the house got a family who are interested on renting our house, so contracts are being drawn up and then as soon as thats done, wehey we can BOOK FLIGHTS
feel like things are finally moving for us now and about BLOODY TIME TOO
Hey, that's great!
So when are you hoping to be off?