Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good luck Mr Banana

Good luck Mr Banana

Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:18 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Good luck Mr Banana

Hi Warren,
Just in case I don't get on here again before your last view on this side of the world I'd like to wish you good luck for your journey. Hope your flight etc goes well without any hitches. I bet you are now clock watching, counting the hours until you are reunited with Jill and Imogen. Enjoy meeting the new addition to your family, remember the dog is the boss of the house and you'll do ok, lol. Best Wishes.
Sarah
Old Oct 25th 2004, 7:33 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Good luck Mr Banana

Thanks Sarah !!

Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Warren,
Just in case I don't get on here again before your last view on this side of the world I'd like to wish you good luck for your journey. Hope your flight etc goes well without any hitches. I bet you are now clock watching, counting the hours until you are reunited with Jill and Imogen. Enjoy meeting the new addition to your family, remember the dog is the boss of the house and you'll do ok, lol. Best Wishes.
Sarah
Well said Sarah.

Warren,
Hope that you have a nice flight to Perth.
Have a great time when you arrive.
Look forward to reading your updates.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hi Warren
Yes good luck and have a safe trip
Look forward to meeting you ( mind you i havent Jill for ages so look forward to seeing you again soon to Jill)
Joanne
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Hi Warren
Yes good luck and have a safe trip
Look forward to meeting you ( mind you i havent Jill for ages so look forward to seeing you again soon to Jill)
Joanne
I wouldn't expect to see either of them for a little while

Have a great (free) trip Warren.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Thats what I was thinking - the diary updates may be scarce for a few days while they catch up on some ...................you know what!!!

All the best & look forward to meeting all 4 of you at the next meeting - hopefully after the 6/1

Safe journey

pockygoes