Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good Luck The Holly's moving to Perth today!

Good Luck The Holly's moving to Perth today!

Old Dec 27th 2008, 12:54 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good Luck The Holly's moving to Perth today!

Stewart, Paula and wee Jack

All my love and all the very best of luck to a wonderful and very special family

Nicky.

Stewart, Paula and Jack (who is 8) are moving to Perth today. They don't know anyone and have never been there before, If there is anyone in perth who wants new friends, you could not do better than these people. They are amazing friends and I will miss them dearly. I have cried over losing them and we only met in May!!!

You guy's take care and I will see you in April.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

roottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really nice
Default Re: Good Luck The Holly's moving to Perth today!

I wish them all the best we done exactly the same thing last year
Old Dec 27th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Good luck to you all I'll be in Perth at the end of Feb, and also don't know anyone, so would be glad to meet up.
Old Dec 27th 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck