Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good luck to..............

Good luck to..............

Old May 17th 2006, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Smile Good luck to..............

Deb&Si,sunshine9599,grahampaula,sparks124,saratoga ,dreamofoz,mickeyfin,bobbydazzler,glenat,gibsons,s outhgate,screedy,glen&kate and anyone else who is waiting for there visas i wish you all the best and hope you hear soon.I have named these as we have all been keeping a list, updating it all the time to see how we are all getting on.I will be still watching this list every day as i am sure i am going to be busy for the next couple of days with the congratulations threads.All hold in there i do know how you all feel, the wait drives you crazy , i thought mine had been swept away or they were going to find a reason not to let me go then i got the visa and all my fears have gone like yours will soon.All the best nikki
Old May 17th 2006, 8:45 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck to..............

well said

jan xx
Old May 17th 2006, 8:46 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

hear hear
Old May 17th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Deb&Si,sunshine9599,grahampaula,sparks124,saratoga ,dreamofoz,mickeyfin,bobbydazzler,glenat,gibsons,s outhgate,screedy,glen&kate and anyone else who is waiting for there visas i wish you all the best and hope you hear soon.I have named these as we have all been keeping a list, updating it all the time to see how we are all getting on.I will be still watching this list every day as i am sure i am going to be busy for the next couple of days with the congratulations threads.All hold in there i do know how you all feel, the wait drives you crazy , i thought mine had been swept away or they were going to find a reason not to let me go then i got the visa and all my fears have gone like yours will soon.All the best nikki
sandra and jim are also waiting i have just seen so the thread applies to you to.
Old May 17th 2006, 9:01 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

prehaps we should deicate this thread to all those still waiting from dec, jan and feb!!!!
Old May 17th 2006, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alan and sam
prehaps we should deicate this thread to all those still waiting from dec, jan and feb!!!!
Totally agree but i can not put all there names as my fingers are getting blisters