Good King Wesceslas

Good King Wesceslas

Old Dec 8th 2003, 1:37 pm
Badge

Default Good King Wesceslas

goes in to Pizza Hut. The waiter says:

"The usual sir? Deep pan, crisp, and even?"

BM

The only joke I have ever sent to my mother.

Old Dec 8th 2003, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Good one Badge. Someone just told me this one (sorry it is an 'Irish' joke but you can put whatever you want in if you like).

Guy is driving his lorry down the motorway when he notices and hears flashing of lights and sounding of horn from the vehicle behind. He pulls in to the hard shoulder and an Irishman leaps out of the car behind and runs up to the lorry. The driver winds down his window and says 'what's the problem mate?'. You've been spilling your load all over the road' comes the Irishman's reply.

'I know' says the driver, 'I'm gritting the road'.

Not a Chrissie joke but a topical winter joke (for some).

OzTennis
Old Dec 8th 2003, 3:00 pm
WBB

Default Re: Good King Wesceslas

Originally posted by badgersmount
goes in to Pizza Hut. The waiter says:

"The usual sir? Deep pan, crisp, and even?"

BM

The only joke I have ever sent to my mother.
lol