Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good hairdresser on the Gold Coast?

Good hairdresser on the Gold Coast?

Old May 3rd 2008, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice
Default Good hairdresser on the Gold Coast?

Hi,

Can any of you ladies recommend a decent hairdresser on the Gold Coast? After years of trying I finally found a hairdresser in the UK who did my hair halfway decent! Then I had to leave Now I am looking for someone to carry on her good work. I need someone who is good with colour and highlights as well as a decent cut. Thanks

Carol xxxx
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:52 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good hairdresser on the Gold Coast?

Originally Posted by scousercarol
Hi,

Can any of you ladies recommend a decent hairdresser on the Gold Coast? After years of trying I finally found a hairdresser in the UK who did my hair halfway decent! Then I had to leave Now I am looking for someone to carry on her good work. I need someone who is good with colour and highlights as well as a decent cut. Thanks

Carol xxxx

My wife & 16 year daughter go to Marcus Edward at the Q supercentre Mermaid Waters - never heard them complain (that comes from me when I see how much it costs).
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Good hairdresser on the Gold Coast?

Just to let you know..... my fiance is running her own mobile hair business and she is an excellent hair dresser. She has 11 years experiance and got to the Scottish finals of lorel comp a cou-ple of years back so knows her stuff.

If you PM me we can exchange numbers and take it from there.

You will not be disappointed!!
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Hi,

Carol xxxx

My friend does mine and shes fantastic and reasonable, $100 for a cut, colour (full head of highlights) and blow dry . Im very fussy when it comes to my hair the colour it has to be very very close to the roots and my cut has to be perfect. If you want her number please pm. Sue

ps she is mobile and based near Helensvale.
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Carol,

Where do you live on the GC>>? We live not too far from the Grand Hotel...look forward to hearing from you.
Old May 4th 2008, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

Originally Posted by wmckellar
Carol,

Where do you live on the GC>>? We live not too far from the Grand Hotel...look forward to hearing from you.
Hi,

Not sure where the Grand Hotel is yet! We live at Burleigh Waters at the moment, love living on the Gold Coast
Old May 4th 2008, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all your answers guys Will deffo look into them all
Old May 5th 2008, 1:55 am
Now an expat!

MonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really nice

Originally Posted by Carbery
My wife & 16 year daughter go to Marcus Edward at the Q supercentre Mermaid Waters - never heard them complain (that comes from me when I see how much it costs).
I wouldn't go anywhere near there after what he does to that poor woman on the TV advert.
Old May 5th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all your answers guys Will deffo look into them all

Hayley at Heads in Robina Town Centre - nice and close to you as well. Great hairdresser and really nice person.
Old May 5th 2008, 9:55 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MonkeyBoySteve
I wouldn't go anywhere near there after what he does to that poor woman on the TV advert.
Old May 6th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

My fiance is mobile therefor it would be in the comfort of your own home...even better than in the town eh!!! As i said carol PM me and we will sort something out.

BTW never take advise from anyone with a TRI colour as their icon hee hee
Old May 6th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Carol xxxx
hi carol

al here from manc again

i am a hairdresser. The only advice i can give you is to go into local hairdressers and look for the staff with great haircuts and you know that they are good there.

Ask who cuts the peoples hair that work there and book an appointment with them.

Also, never book into a hairdressers with a crap name like "sassy cuts" or "curl up and dye" as they generally are as crap as the name.

Usually ones with a persons name or better still an abstract name are the better ones.

Cant help tyou as i live in melbourne but good luck.

And come on utd!
theres always next year carol
lol
lar
Old May 10th 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
hi carol

al here from manc again

i am a hairdresser. The only advice i can give you is to go into local hairdressers and look for the staff with great haircuts and you know that they are good there.

Ask who cuts the peoples hair that work there and book an appointment with them.

Also, never book into a hairdressers with a crap name like "sassy cuts" or "curl up and dye" as they generally are as crap as the name.

Usually ones with a persons name or better still an abstract name are the better ones.

Cant help tyou as i live in melbourne but good luck.

And come on utd!
theres always next year carol
lol
lar
Thanks Al, I will certainly take your advice on board re hairdressers. As you say there is always next year, and after all we have got it to keep!
I can't think of a worst combination for the final! Can't stand Chelsea or Man U, but I think Man U just has the edge on the most hated, so 'Come on you Blues!!!'
Old May 10th 2008, 7:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Mel - http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=88665 is excellent as well as being a really nice person On the recommendation of Shiels and her daughter, I had her round to do my eldest (as guinea pig ). She did a fantastic job, 15 year old daughter really impressed - that's not easy, and I'll be having her back to do me soon.

Either pm or email her or pm me for her number if you're interested.
Old May 10th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Al, I will certainly take your advice on board re hairdressers. As you say there is always next year, and after all we have got it to keep!
I can't think of a worst combination for the final! Can't stand Chelsea or Man U, but I think Man U just has the edge on the most hated, so 'Come on you Blues!!!'
ey ey callllm deown
hope your hair turns blue for da'

dat'd beee glleat lar!

lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.