Good fortnight!

Old Sep 9th 2003, 9:52 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough
Default Good fortnight!

Hi all,
how's this for a fortnight, received grant letter by e-mail on 26th August, 28th August insurance runs out on work van, giving up work so park van on drive to sell later, sent off the passports for Visa's to be evidenced on 29th August, 2am Sunday 31st August police on phone say that they have apprehended two youths in my workvan near littlehampton can I go to local police stn. to give statement, I say b****cks, I've been out celebrating and in no fit condition to drive, so sent 15 year old cadet round 9am same day to take statement. 1st September supposed to exchange contracts on house, there is a problem with buyers mortgage, will be sorted and exchange tomorrow. 2nd September passports returned with Visa's evidenced. 4th September get letter from Westbourne motors letting me know that they have recovered van to their premises, want £105 plus £12 per day storage. 5th September pay to get Van back £153, b****cks. today 9th September finally exchange contracts on house, flights booked for 4th November, complete on house 5th November. Nothing to stop us now. Overall, despite being £153 down, a bloody good couple of weeks.

Slater
Old Sep 9th 2003, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Seems like the big man is slapping your arse and then patting you on the head.

People don't describe emigrating as a rollercoaster for nothing I guess

Good luck
Old Sep 10th 2003, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi Slater,

Never mind alls well that ends well!! Good luck in the future. Keep in touch. We are off in January.
Debs