Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Good English Hairdresser in Adelaide Needed!!

A Good English Hairdresser in Adelaide Needed!!

Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:43 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold
Default A Good English Hairdresser in Adelaide Needed!!

I am so fed up with crap hairdressers here in Adelaide, they all seem so old fashioned and no idea how to cut hair, I need my brilliant hair dresser from England reinvented and sent to Adelaide, as I am DESPERATE for a decent haircut!!

Just wondered if anyone on here knows of a GOOD english hair dresser in Adelaide where I can get a decent hair cut!!??
Old Dec 9th 2007, 6:14 pm
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice
Default Re: A Good English Hairdresser in Adelaide Needed!!

Why not grow it for a year!
We are coming over march 08,opening a salon up when we find the right spot,and then bringing our salon manager with us once we've set up.
They are very good,(the girls)and are ready to take Adelaide by storm!
btw while i'm waiting ,any good areas or centers to open a salon in the area i could do a bit of research on?
thanks Donna
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
I am so fed up with crap hairdressers here in Adelaide, they all seem so old fashioned and no idea how to cut hair, I need my brilliant hair dresser from England reinvented and sent to Adelaide, as I am DESPERATE for a decent haircut!!

Just wondered if anyone on here knows of a GOOD english hair dresser in Adelaide where I can get a decent hair cut!!??

PM mattandjulia, one of her friends is a hairdresser and works in a salon somewhere in North Adelaide. She's very good
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

I've found a good Scottish one! I could fall asleep in the chair and I'd be okay when I woke up
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:19 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by darendon
Why not grow it for a year!
We are coming over march 08,opening a salon up when we find the right spot,and then bringing our salon manager with us once we've set up.
They are very good,(the girls)and are ready to take Adelaide by storm!
btw while i'm waiting ,any good areas or centers to open a salon in the area i could do a bit of research on?
thanks Donna
There are alot of salons around to be honest, BUT I have sampled a few now and they just seem like I said not quite up to date with the cuts!! I had a fantastic hairdresser in the UK and I miss her more than my family!!

We live in Golden Grove so thats North East Adelaide LOADS of brits here so a british salon would go down a storm!! Not sure I can cope with growing it for a year, but make sure you post when you open your new the shop!!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:19 pm
A Returning Member!!

Originally Posted by Wendy
PM mattandjulia, one of her friends is a hairdresser and works in a salon somewhere in North Adelaide. She's very good
Thank you Wendy will do!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:20 pm
A Returning Member!!

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
I've found a good Scottish one! I could fall asleep in the chair and I'd be okay when I woke up
Tell all, where is she hideing??? Scottish is as good as british in my book!!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

She's at Hollywood Plaza so that's handy for you. Elaine at Jaggered Edge.
Across from the post office just as you go in at the Target end.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:45 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
Tell all, where is she hideing??? Scottish is as good as british in my book!!
Scottish is British - last time I checked anyway!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:49 pm
A Returning Member!!

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
She's at Hollywood Plaza so that's handy for you. Elaine at Jaggered Edge.
Across from the post office just as you go in at the Target end.
Thank you!!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:50 pm
A Returning Member!!

Originally Posted by bcworld
Scottish is British - last time I checked anyway!
There's always one!!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Sent you a pm.

Julia.x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Sarahsmartiepants - on AdBrits!! Lives in Hallett Cove.

I can PM you her number if you want it.

Nikki
x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

I'll second Sarah, great cut and colour
jacqui
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:00 am
A Returning Member!!

Originally Posted by mysnix
Sarahsmartiepants - on AdBrits!! Lives in Hallett Cove.

I can PM you her number if you want it.

Nikki
x
I have spoken to her before, but she is a long way from me, would love to find someone more local, but she is my back up option!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.