Good Day to All

Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

janicea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good Day to All

Just a short post to say "hello" and introduce myself.

My family and I are leaving the UK on 15th May 2007, travelling to Singapore for three nights then on to Sydney to start in new life down under, we received our visas in August 2006.

There's me, Janice my husband Robert and three children, William (17), James (11) and Rebecca (9).

If anybody can give me some help on shipping costs for containers, I need an idea before we decide if we are taking all the furniture or if it will be cheaper to buy and start again in Aus.

Many thanks.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:58 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Day to All

Originally Posted by janicea
Just a short post to say "hello" and introduce myself.

My family and I are leaving the UK on 15th May 2007, travelling to Singapore for three nights then on to Sydney to start in new life down under, we received our visas in August 2006.

There's me, Janice my husband Robert and three children, William (17), James (11) and Rebecca (9).

If anybody can give me some help on shipping costs for containers, I need an idea before we decide if we are taking all the furniture or if it will be cheaper to buy and start again in Aus.

Many thanks.
i cant give you any prices but if you do a search on the forum then you will find lots of stuff on shippers.

Welcome to the boards enjoy your stay but more importantly enjoy living your dream when you get out to Oz.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

janicea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good Day to All

Many thanks, will start searching now.