Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good Curry - Mudgeeraba Gold Coast

Good Curry - Mudgeeraba Gold Coast

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 6:59 am
Just Joined

manmanman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good Curry - Mudgeeraba Gold Coast

went to eat at the new indian restaurant "Bombay Masala" in Mudgee, AMAZING FOOD!!! closest to home curry i've had in months.
we were at the woodchoppers all evening and saw this sign for the indian place, it must have been their first week there, but they were packed.
Def give the Bombay Aloo and chicken tikka masala a try.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

cockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Good Curry - Mudgeeraba Gold Coast

Originally Posted by manmanman
went to eat at the new indian restaurant "Bombay Masala" in Mudgee, AMAZING FOOD!!! closest to home curry i've had in months.
we were at the woodchoppers all evening and saw this sign for the indian place, it must have been their first week there, but they were packed.
Def give the Bombay Aloo and chicken tikka masala a try.
wish there was that in sydney but i can do them at home anyway i have the recipes from 10 uk restuarants
Old Apr 28th 2009, 1:29 am
Just Joined

Cool Re: Good Curry - Mudgeeraba Gold Coast

I would have thought Sydney would have a few good places.
Thank god for this life saver here on the gold coast.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

I would have thought Sydney would have a few good places.
Thank god for this life saver here on the gold coast.
Thanks...will definatly give it a go

Sharon
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:46 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

you sould try the krish at worongary mall
the figian chef left a couple of months back and it improved no end
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:48 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605587

For any curry munchers!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 11:59 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cockney pommy
wish there was that in sydney but i can do them at home anyway i have the recipes from 10 uk restuarants
I had a curry at a place behind the IBM Office on 601 Pacific Highway, St Leonards. It was supposedly "the best curry in sydney" but it was a back street - you wouldnt see it if you didnt know it was there. It was opposite the Coles supermarket shopping esplanade thing there.

It was bloody superb! The place is upstairs -on the corner of a street, on the downstairs they have a takeway place. If you want I can be arsed to get the receipt out of my expenses and get a address

They were great we trucked up at 10pm and they had full menu still going and anything custom we wanted too, mate had a Goat curry. (!) . They used proper identifiable bits of chicken in my chicken biryani.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by steve`o
you sould try the krish at worongary mall
the figian chef left a couple of months back and it improved no end
Tried krish no good. It's owned by a Fiji Indian.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Tried krish no good. It's owned by a Fiji Indian.
Don't rate Krish either - but was in the village getting a paper on Sunday morning and noticed the new Indian - will give it a try this weekend..!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:54 pm
kjc
Just Joined

kjc is an unknown quantity at this point

Best curry on the gold coast is at Robina,
The indian,
shop 5/126 Robina town centre drive (near the new kentucky fried chicken)
Eat there or take away,BYO!!
You won't find better on the coast,I know as I have tried the most
Old Apr 29th 2009, 3:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kjc
Best curry on the gold coast is at Robina,
The indian,
shop 5/126 Robina town centre drive (near the new kentucky fried chicken)
Eat there or take away,BYO!!
You won't find better on the coast,I know as I have tried the most
yeah i used to go there, a bit on the pricy side tho' and not as authentic. Bombay Masala has a $10 curry spcl pickup before 6pm, i think it is.
i stocked up for the week.