Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good Car Insurance Companys?

Good Car Insurance Companys?

Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:47 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Good Car Insurance Companys?

Hi, im looking on the web for online car insurance quotes to get an idea of prices etc. Ive looked at RACQ, Allianz, NRMA and commonwealth insurance, only RACQ would insure a powerfull car at a very high cost, more than the UK and commonwealth was just generally more expensive than the other two on a standard 4x4. Does anyone have any more that I can try? Pete
Old Jul 21st 2006, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Car Insurance Companys?

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Hi, im looking on the web for online car insurance quotes to get an idea of prices etc. Ive looked at RACQ, Allianz, NRMA and commonwealth insurance, only RACQ would insure a powerfull car at a very high cost, more than the UK and commonwealth was just generally more expensive than the other two on a standard 4x4. Does anyone have any more that I can try? Pete
try here
Old Jul 21st 2006, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

How powerful is powerful? My boyfriend has his collection of 'sports cars' insured with Just Car ( www.justcarinsurance.com.au/ ), might be able to help you out
Old Jul 21st 2006, 3:21 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Teliko21
How powerful is powerful? My boyfriend has his collection of 'sports cars' insured with Just Car ( www.justcarinsurance.com.au/ ), might be able to help you out
I'd suggest justcar too, judging by their adverts.
I think they're underwritten by aami, you could try aami.com.au
Old Jul 21st 2006, 4:40 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I got a good deal with these guys. www.gio.com.au
Old Jul 21st 2006, 5:04 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Teliko21
By powerful, im not talking collectors cars or anything, I just put in scooby impreza WRX and now with me being 26 and my wife 32 thought it wouldnt be too bad. Will give them others you said ago and see what they come up with, thansk Pete
Old Jul 21st 2006, 5:33 am
brown eyes!

By powerful, im not talking collectors cars or anything, I just put in scooby impreza WRX and now with me being 26 and my wife 32 thought it wouldnt be too bad. Will give them others you said ago and see what they come up with, thansk Pete
Just tried the GIO insurance and half way through filling out the form it stopped and said that they do not cover cars in queensland. Ive also tryed just car insurance and It came back with about £450 for WRX instead of the usual; GO AWAY or £1000, Thanks everyone Pete
Old Jul 21st 2006, 5:51 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

You could also try Suncorp (GIO in QLD). www.suncorp.com.au