Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good Car Hire at Perth Airport Advice Needed Please

Good Car Hire at Perth Airport Advice Needed Please

Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

jamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the rough
Default Good Car Hire at Perth Airport Advice Needed Please

Hi

Hooray .. I am coming to Perth in late June/last week of July for a 3 week holiday/reckie with my wife and three children and am looking for advice/experiences on the best car hire companies at Perth Airport.

Is there one that is on-site and doesnt need a shuttle bus?
Who has the best fully inclusive/all taxes included prices?

We will need a MPV type such as a 7 seater..

Many thanks in advance for any help

Cheers

James
Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:38 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Car Hire at Perth Airport Advice Needed Please

Originally Posted by jamesegrant
Hi

Hooray .. I am coming to Perth in late June/last week of July for a 3 week holiday/reckie with my wife and three children and am looking for advice/experiences on the best car hire companies at Perth Airport.

Is there one that is on-site and doesnt need a shuttle bus?
Who has the best fully inclusive/all taxes included prices?

We will need a MPV type such as a 7 seater..

Many thanks in advance for any help

Cheers

James

We used www.drivewest.com.au .....the car was there waiting for us at the airport with a full tank of petrol and we left it back at the airport on return.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:52 am
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good Car Hire at Perth Airport Advice Needed Please

Don't know if this will work but we have been hiring cars through Avis in Spain for over a year now. I book using this code in the AWD section and it give me around 40% discount. I believe its a frequent driver discount. please feel free to use it it isnt registered to anyones name I have used it with friends and family too!

D086533 or D005301 Hope this works in Oz as we are hoping to use it there too