Reload this Page >

Good Aus map anyone?

Good Aus map anyone?

Old Nov 12th 2003, 10:50 am
Account Closed

dazzac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good Aus map anyone?

Anyone know a good Aus streetmap URL.
Looked on google but can't find anything useful.
Trying to look up areas in QLD near to BRisbane.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:06 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good Aus map anyone?

Originally posted by dazzac
www.whereis.com.au
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:07 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Dazz, try www.whereis.com.au
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:08 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Dazz, try www.whereis.com.au
As the wife would say.

"Too slow, chicken mirgano" !!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:15 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PeteY
As the wife would say.

"Too slow, chicken mirgano" !!

Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:17 am
Account Closed

www.whereis.com.au

Cheers - seems to be down today or incredibly busy.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

kevt is an unknown quantity at this point

Try this one-

http://uk2.multimap.com/map/home.cgi...blic&advanced=
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:42 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by kevt
Try this one-

http://uk2.multimap.com/map/home.cgi...blic&advanced=
Superb.
Cheers
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:49 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

hi there,

i've been looking for a disk based version, like autoroute, for ages but i can't find one! There has to be one out there!

that's the only problem with webbased versions, it takes forever! browsing around the map isn't convenient and you usually have to know what you're looking for to find it.

there has to be a better solution out there?? anyone??

btw i found a brilliant PDF map of australia if you're interested. it doesn't go down to street level but shows all the smaller towns and villages.

leigh
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:51 am
A Male Member

Originally posted by scutterUK
hi there,

i've been looking for a disk based version, like autoroute, for ages but i can't find one! There has to be one out there!

that's the only problem with webbased versions, it takes forever! browsing around the map isn't convenient and you usually have to know what you're looking for to find it.

there has to be a better solution out there?? anyone??

btw i found a brilliant PDF map of australia if you're interested. it doesn't go down to street level but shows all the smaller towns and villages.

leigh
Ohh yea i'd love that pdf please !!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:55 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Ohh yea i'd love that pdf please !!
ok no probs.. it'll have to wait til tonight though, it's at home on my laptop and i can't remember where i got it from. I think it was one of the motoring sites, but i can't remember which.

if i remember in the mean time i'll try and find it.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:57 am
Rocket Scientist

Me too scutter please!

Petey, love the new avatar LOL.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:57 am
A Male Member

Originally posted by scutterUK
ok no probs.. it'll have to wait til tonight though, it's at home on my laptop and i can't remember where i got it from. I think it was one of the motoring sites, but i can't remember which.

if i remember in the mean time i'll try and find it.
Great Many thanks.

If you want to email it to me, pm me and let me know, as the email address registered on this site no longer gets used.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 12:02 pm
life begins again...

i just had a quick look on google for the site. It's on of the big motoring organisations in aus, but none that i find ring a bell. I've got qvc or something in my mind but that could mean anything!

oh well, i'll post the link tonight.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

jarv is on a distinguished road

try this one, print individual pages then stick together for the best Brisbane area map no money can buy

http://www.arta.com.au/qldmaps/brisubs.html

Jarv

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.