Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

good area to head for around sydney ?

good area to head for around sydney ?

Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:04 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default good area to head for around sydney ?

can anyone give me some advice on good areas to head for.wife myself and 3 kids are moving over to sydney or there abouts by the end of the year and after we get of the plane we dont have a clue which areas or suburbs to head for. if possible we want good schools nice houses and not to out of the way for looking for work.we have been on holiday but all you see is darling harbour the rocks and taronga zoo which is superb dont get me wrong but now we need a base to start looking for jobs and basically to start a new life and the main thing is to find a house to rent.this is all very scary but really looking forward to it . is it just me shiting myself or does everyone feel like it when the time comes anyway thanks to everyone who replied to my last thread we got some reel good feedback cheers jonny boy and remember always in the shit only the depth changes
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:48 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

If you provide your budget and expectations we might be able to help.