Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

good accountant/tax advisor?

good accountant/tax advisor?

Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

ammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to all
Default good accountant/tax advisor?

Hi ,
does anyone have the name of a good accountant/tax Advisor in the Melbourne area, preferably Bayside? One who can advise on oh setting up as IT contractor,reducing tax...that sort of thing?
Old Aug 18th 2006, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: good accountant/tax advisor?

Ammer - I use a guy based up on the St Kilda Road. Seems decent enough and a few guys at work use him also. I'll dig out the details.

Originally Posted by ammer
Hi ,
does anyone have the name of a good accountant/tax Advisor in the Melbourne area, preferably Bayside? One who can advise on oh setting up as IT contractor,reducing tax...that sort of thing?
Old Aug 18th 2006, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

ammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to allammer is a name known to all

thanks!! i cant believe we are here 5 weeks and haven't sorted out this kind of stuff yet.we were to busy sightseeing!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

I see you are in beaumaris. we are hoping to end up there. Do you like it?
Old Aug 18th 2006, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Fabulous place. Been here a year and thoroughly enjoying it. Our daughter is at the local primary school and very settled. It's a great spot, quiet, close to the beach and an excellent concourse for shops, restaurants and cafes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Originally Posted by ammer
I see you are in beaumaris. we are hoping to end up there. Do you like it?