gone today

Old Dec 1st 2003, 4:36 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default gone today

Ive just sent the application off...nearly died when they wanted £35.00 to take it (U.P.S)

Now the long wait begins..

Or maybe not so long reading a couple of todays posts..we live in hope..Scary to think this time next year I might have that P.R. in my grubby mit...Just in time to visit Brother in Perth for Chrimbo and to validate it...
Old Dec 1st 2003, 4:39 pm
WBB

Default Re: gone today

Originally posted by peppi
Ive just sent the application off...nearly died when they wanted £35.00 to take it (U.P.S)

Or maybe not so long reading a couple of todays posts..we live in hope..Scary to think this time next year I might have that P.R. in my grubby mit...Just in time to visit Brother in Perth for Chrimbo and to validate it...

i know how you feel, i sent off my application last week, it is a weird feeling.

good luck.

Old Dec 1st 2003, 5:51 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i know how you feel, i sent off my application last week, it is a weird feeling.

good luck.

cheers billy
Old Dec 1st 2003, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You never know guys you could become part of the lucky cohort that apply now and get processed quickly due to the June rush
Old Dec 1st 2003, 6:02 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

hi there peppi.

i had that feeling not so long back, that my next christmas might not be in the UK! i'm still walking around with that smug grin on my face. not sure if i can handle putting my christmas tree up in my summer shorts!

billy is right, it is a weird feeling knowing that the wheels are finally in motion.

good luck to ya all!

Old Dec 1st 2003, 6:03 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hiya tinaj,

I think that no matter what time you apply it takes ages

Bye
Markeh
Old Dec 1st 2003, 6:25 pm
Moomin member

Originally posted by tinaj
You never know guys you could become part of the lucky cohort that apply now and get processed quickly due to the June rush
Roll on the june rush eh...
Old Dec 1st 2003, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi Peppi
welcome to waiting, maybe if we all synch our thought the kind DIMIA will process our visas quickly!
regards
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:44 pm
Moomin member

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi Peppi
welcome to waiting, maybe if we all synch our thought the kind DIMIA will process our visas quickly!
regards
rach, mark and chanelle
we shall see...how long have you been on the gravy boat...I am not going to forget what day i sent it, am I, eh...dec the 1st...n counting...
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:49 pm
Moomin member

Originally posted by scutterUK
hi there peppi.

i had that feeling not so long back, that my next christmas might not be in the UK! i'm still walking around with that smug grin on my face. not sure if i can handle putting my christmas tree up in my summer shorts!

billy is right, it is a weird feeling knowing that the wheels are finally in motion.

good luck to ya all!

Not sure about the christmas in shorts either...at least I am one of those people not that bothered about the christmas thing...so shouldnt be a great loss...not to keen on stuffing ones face with turkey either...brother says they have 2 christmas ...they do the christmas dinner in July when they can face a roast..barbe all the way christmas day...n *** the christmas tree eh...they only make a mess...scuse my french...